'15-'16 Season Ticket Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '15-'16 Season Ticket Renewal

We got our renewal letter today. $100 increase per seat, which is about 28% at our level.

That's almost $1M if all non-student seats increased by $100. I guess we know how part of Marshall's new salary will be paid.

Go Shocks!

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
    We got our renewal letter today. $100 increase per seat, which is about 28% at our level.

That's almost $1M if all non-student seats increased by $100. I guess we know how part of Marshall's new salary will be paid.

Go Shocks!

--'85.
    Supply and demand

Comment

I imagine will start weeding out the faithful fans.

Comment

Mine were $315 last year, I believe, and now it's $390. It's the price of success. Really, when you figure it up, for 15 games, it comes out to $26 a game. Yes, there is SASO but I look at that as charitable giving that I should be doing anyway, so it's not like I would have that to spend anyway if I ever decided to drop my tickets (and hell will freeze over before that happens).
        Last edited by WuShock16; May 15, 2015, 09:03 PM.
        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post
          Supply and demand
          100% correct. If you don't think you're getting a great deal just log on to Stubhub at any point throughout the season and see what the market value is on the tickets. You'll be very happy not having to pay those prices.
          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I don't have season tickets and agree 100% with this sentiment!!!
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Hoping to snag up some seats this year and so I'm interested in how long they give you to renew.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                100% correct. If you don't think you're getting a great deal just log on to Stubhub at any point throughout the season and see what the market value is on the tickets. You'll be very happy not having to pay those prices.
                It's a fine line. You don't really want to run off the folks that were buying the tickets when the open market was -$50 in 1995 either. Cause they'll still be here if we ever suck again, trying to revive the program.

Comment

I'm good with the increase. Still the best entertainment value around-highest level of college hoops for 26 bucks beats 80 yr old classic rockers with oxygen tanks (and half the original band dead ) for 75 bucks any day!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                    Hoping to snag up some seats this year and so I'm interested in how long they give you to renew.
                    Due date is June 15th.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Due date is June 15th.
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        It's a fine line. You don't really want to run off the folks that were buying the tickets when the open market was -$50 in 1995 either. Cause they'll still be here if we ever suck again, trying to revive the program.
                        If anyone decides not to renew this season they would be insane. I understand what you're saying but who's to say there aren't plenty of other faithful fans on the waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                          Thanks
                          When is saso donation due? I received my ticket renewal form today. Due date June 15th.

Comment

If anyone decides not to renew this season they would be insane. I understand what you're saying but who's to say there aren't plenty of other faithful fans on the waiting list.
                            3500 empty seats for 10 years in the 90s kindof says so.

For the record, I'm not saying they have done anything wrong with the pricing. Just that it is a bit of a fine line.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
                              When is saso donation due? I received my ticket renewal form today. Due date June 15th.
                              SASO was due May 11 for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X