No announcement yet.

ron baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Barnstormer is a quality choice, but I prefer the Supreme. That's an incredible sandwich.

Seriously, that's a good fast food as you'll ever have....the chili is dynamite, all their salads are great, it's just really good food.

Comment

THIS JUST IN: BAKER TO THE DRAUGHT.

Attached Files

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but can Ron not declare for the draft, therefore not be drafted and then contact teams to workout and perhaps sign as a free agent?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          The Barnstormer is a quality choice, but I prefer the Supreme. That's an incredible sandwich.

Seriously, that's a good fast food as you'll ever have....the chili is dynamite, all their salads are great, it's just really good food.
          My personal favorite sandwich is the supreme. And a bbq dipping sauce. And let's not forget cheese fries. And there's enough cheese to share with someone who doesn't order the cheese fries, but takes a bite of yours and is then hooked....
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Barnrd's fries are top 2 in Wichita!

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              Pardon my ignorance, but can Ron not declare for the draft, therefore not be drafted and then contact teams to workout and perhaps sign as a free agent?
              Yes
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

It's in the best interest of the fans if Ron returns. It's in the best interest of Ron if he goes. There are a lot of things that could happen if he returns. He could get injured. There could be more players ahead of him in next year's draft. He will be one year closer to being past his prime, etc.

Comment

What time is the announcement

Comment

Barnstormer or the new Italian sandwich...AND the cookies!!!

Comment

HCGM has mentioned the possibility that Ron could play overseas and make a nice 6 figure income.
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

OUTSTANDING call on the cheese fries. An oft overlooked condiment.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                          So 1 player in the entire 1st round... It does happen, but not often. My point is that the odds are of is stock decreasing rather than increasing. Also that by being older, teams will be more likely to take a chance on a young guy with potential. Ron will be 4 years older and most of his potential will be known by that point. All that said, hopefully he's staying!
                          My post wasn't attempting to pick a fight with you. I was merely trying to provide a factual answer to someone that asked when the last time it occurred was. That said, I feel the need to defend my post based on what you said. Last year was a notoriously deep draft yet there were still two 23 year olds drafted. You act like there was 1 player in the "entire 1st round..." but Adreian Payne could have easily been a 5th year senior. Shabazz Napier too. Shabazz re-classified in high school, otherwise he'd have been a fifth year senior too. In a crazy talented pool of freshmen it actually seems like a lot to me that nearly 10% of the 1st round could've been fifth year seniors.

As for the rest of your post, I absolutely never argued that he should or should not stay. I have said on here before that it might be more strategic for FVV to leave this year than next year. I believe because of his tournament performance, his draft stock has peaked. My two sentence post was literally nothing more than an answer to a question. I don't understand how it could be viewed as an argument since I didn't argue that Payne and Wilcox had low draft stock after their junior years and then boosted their stock dramatically by sticking around.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                            My personal favorite sandwich is the supreme. And a bbq dipping sauce. And let's not forget cheese fries. And there's enough cheese to share with someone who doesn't order the cheese fries, but takes a bite of yours and is then hooked....

This thread is making me hungry.
                            β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

They used to make a spinach salad that was out of this world.

Klinger's uncle would kill his own mother for one of those salads.

Comment

Did McDermott help or hurt himself by coming back?

Comment

Working...
                                X