No announcement yet.

ron baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nor should the KU kids....neither are worthy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Nor should the KU kids....neither are worthy to me.
      Oubre is a first rounder, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Oubre is a first rounder, no doubt.
        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
          Lol
          put yer cash up

Comment

10 ppg 5 rpg isn't too shabby for a freshman.

Comment

He stays. Don't think all the Kentucky boys has anything to do with it.

Comment

Boy, there sure are a lot of confident folks around here. I suppose some of that confidence is rooted in the consistent success of the program the last few years.

Comment

stays
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

Baker transfers

Comment

Bruce just said the press release will be sent out this afternoon.

Comment

Most of my friends wanted to move-on from college as soon as possible with a degree in hand.

Ron has been told by scouts since his freshman season that he has what it takes to play in the NBA.

I think most of us feel like Ron is a better basketball player than TM and Gal. Which is interesting since both have made significant cash playing pro-ball and both proved that it can take a while to prove yourself at various levels of pro-ball before getting a real shot in the NBA.

The odds are slim that Ron can improve his draft prospects by playing one more year.

Add that all up and I will not be surprised if he goes. It would be tough to not feel like your spinning your wheels by staying an additional year. Like I have said before, I hope he really likes playing with Fred

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
                          Baker transfers
                          Uh no. That would be the one decision that would not make a lick of sense.

Completely good with Ron going pro. Ever more cool with him staying. Either of those and he's still walks out with a legacy. He transfers and all of that goes out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
                            Most of my friends wanted to move-on from college as soon as possible with a degree in hand.

Ron has been told by scouts since his freshman season that he has what it takes to play in the NBA.

I think most of us feel like Ron is a better basketball player than TM and Gal. Which is interesting since both have made significant cash playing pro-ball and both proved that it can take a while to prove yourself at various levels of pro-ball before getting a real shot in the NBA.

The odds are slim that Ron can improve his draft prospects by playing one more year.

Add that all up and I will not be surprised if he goes. It would be tough to not feel like your spinning your wheels by staying an additional year. Like I have said before, I hope he really likes playing with Fred
                            Your comments about the prospects of increasing his draft prospects being slim are not factually accurate from a historical standpoint. otherwise know as talking out of your a$$!

Comment

The only way Ron increases his NBA stock while playing college BB is if he dominated in almost every game and the team made it to the NCAA Finals because of him. I do think that would put him in 1st Round. But the chances of that happening are low but not impossible.

Comment

I'm on the fence -- about 50-50 whether he stays or goes pro. While I'd certainly selfishly like to see him stay, he's given his heart and soul to Shocker ball and, whatever he decides, I wish him well.

Comment

Working...
                                X