ron baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ron baker

Well what do you guys think ron baker will choose. Do you think he will go to NBA or return his senior year? I heard he was a late 2nd round pick.

Stays.....but IF he goes, thank you , Ron...what a truly good kid...

Comment

Stays
      In the fast lane

Comment

stays
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

He stays.

Comment

Stays

Comment

No doubt. Stays
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

stays (fngers crossed)
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

I think he is gone. It is pretty rare for a college player to have a full blown press conference to announce they are staying. Usually that is done with a simple press release. The fact he is having a press conference is not good at all for us imo. Would love to be wrong though.

Comment

After breaking the news that Ron Baker was expected to announce his decision Monday, Wilson followed up with the family and confirmed that Ron has made his decision, but is waiting until Monday to make the announcement.

Wilson sent out the following tweet after following up with the family:

"Just talked to Ranae Baker again. Ron Baker has made his decision. He will release it to the WSU media dept tomorrow. No time set #KWCH12."

Comment

The above was from yesterday. I think it'll just be a statement that he's coming back. But I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
                        It's not a press conference just a press release
                        Oh my bad. I was told verbally about all of this last night and the words press conference were used. Yeah, I feel much better then. I will even change my vote to "stays".

Comment

Ron has a very tough decision and I could see it going either way. He would need a compelling reason or reasons to stay, i.e. HCGM, EW, FVV, unfinished business, girlfriend still at WSU - don't know what is in his head. Also don't know if all-time records mean anything to him.

If I finished my college degree, had accomplished far more in college than I ever dreamed of, and didn't think one more year would materially improve my draft status - I think I would go.

Selfishly, I hope he stays, but would wish him nothing but the best if he goes.

Comment

Seven Kentucky kids and two more from Kansas declaring early eats up 25% of the first round picks (not saying all will be first rounders, though). Wonder if that has any influence on Ron's thinking.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Seven Kentucky kids and two more from Kansas declaring early eats up 25% of the first round picks (not saying all will be first rounders, though). Wonder if that has any influence on Ron's thinking.
                              A couple of those Kentucky kids will not be first rounders.
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                              X