No announcement yet.

Corey Henderson Transferring???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few moons ago, San Diego State started 5 very athletic shooters that marched into KU's barn and beat them. This is a Season we could also place 5 players in the line-up during certain junctions that could also shoot the lights out. Then we could put in a team of our top solid defenders, play small ball, go tall, and at the end put in of lock-down defenders that can rebound, take care of the rock, and make most throws. My points are, I like shooters, I like our quality depth, and think we are well deserving of our top 10 mentions for this Season.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Five best shooters in a real line-up:
      1. Baker
      2. Frankamp
      3. Brown
      4. Hamilton/McDuffie
      5. Nurger

That still leaves VanVleet, Taylor, Shamet, Wessel/Kelly, Grady.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Five best shooters in a real line-up:
        1. Baker
        2. Frankamp
        3. Brown
        4. Hamilton/McDuffie
        5. Nurger

That still leaves VanVleet, Taylor, Shamet, Wessel/Kelly, Grady.
        you have now got TWO threads on this subject....:)

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          you have now got TWO threads on this subject....:)
          I just had so much to say that after I posted the above I decided I needed my own thread and dozens of replies to myself. I am a lonely man.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I just had so much to say that after I posted the above I decided I needed my own thread and dozens of replies to myself. I am a lonely man.

Made me laugh!

Comment

Adopt a dog from the Humane Society. They don't care about anything except making you happy.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                  Have WSU and Tulsa extended the contract? I believe this is the 6th year of a 6 year agreement.
                  Correct. This is the last year with Tulsa on the schedule for now. The series has not been extended.
                  ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                  www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                    Correct. This is the last year with Tulsa on the schedule for now. The series has not been extended.
                    What did 3G say? He was sick of beating them by 30?

Comment

• According to Paul Suellentrop, the series has been extended. This is from Shockwaves article about Corey:

WSU and Tulsa are scheduled to play in 2016-17, the first season of a four-year extension for the rivalry, which resumed for the 2010-11 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        If Tulsa needs a "Shooter", that sounds like a better fit.
                        Tulsa may need a shooter or two after they play us. It's been a rough reboot to the series for them.

Comment

Henderson is at Blinn JC this year. He will have two years of eligibility remaining when he arrives at Tulsa in 2016.
                          Ahhh okay

Comment

• Also according to PaulS, the 2016-17 season meeting between WSU and Tulsa is the first of a four-year extension between the teams. It's a good, solid, sensible matchup.

Comment

• I see that Corey Henderson is now being called a shooting guard rather than a PG. I think that suits him better at the college level. I just hope he doesn't light us up too bad when he plays us, which I fully expect to happen. I hope he is very successful in every other game.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                I see that Corey Henderson is now being called a shooting guard rather than a PG. I think that suits him better at the college level. I just hope he doesn't light us up too bad when he plays us, which I fully expect to happen. I hope he is very successful in every other game.
                                He certainly played more like a sg than a pg when he was here (which is probably the main reason he no longer is here). In spite of only shooting 29% from the field (although he is capable of much better), he had the 3rd highest field goal attempt per 40 minute rate on the team after Ron and Darius. Fine for a shooting guard, but not really want you generally want out of a point guard (especially if they are mostly jump shots).
                                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                                X