No announcement yet.

Corey Henderson Transferring???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Wichita St and now of @BlinnAthletics @CHendersonESD Corey Henderson Jr has committed to #Tulsa @ebosshoops
    In the fast lane

Comment

• Good for Corey! I wish him much success!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• I'm VERY happy about that.

Comment

• We will see him once a year.

Comment

• Good job Corey! Happy he found a quality program and will hopefully get some good playing time there! I think Tulsa is getting a really nice player!
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• How is he able to commit to another division 1 after committing to blinn?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                How is he able to commit to another division 1 after committing to blinn?
                Presumably he is playing for Blinn this year and then will go to Tulsa for his junior season.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Have WSU and Tulsa extended the contract? I believe this is the 6th year of a 6 year agreement.
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    How is he able to commit to another division 1 after committing to blinn?
                    Isn't Blinn a Juco? I imagine that he will be at Tulsa this year. But I'm not sure of anything.

Comment

• Henderson is at Blinn JC this year. He will have two years of eligibility remaining when he arrives at Tulsa in 2016.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Good luck Corey! I hope all works out well.

Comment

• Shades of Calvin Walls

Comment

• Corey could sure shoot the rock. I wish him the best of course unless he plays against us.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Corey was definitely the one of the three guys who transferred out who had the most potential to land at a mid to high D1 program (Tulsa's somewhere in there). Glad to hear he will be able to play basketball without sitting out a year. The best of luck to him.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                Corey could sure shoot the rock. I wish him the best of course unless he plays against us.
                                If Tulsa needs a "Shooter", that sounds like a better fit.
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X