Corey Henderson Transferring???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Henderson Transferring???

@TexasHoopsGASO: Corey Henderson, Former Episcopal School of Dallas combo guard, is leaving Wichita State. http://t.co/u9eEDCe7TU
    Last edited by Shocker-maniac; April 10, 2015, 07:15 PM.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Dang... He was my favorite newcomer. I was really looking forward to watching him grow in this program. :(

Comment

Not surprising but this is the unfortunate part of major college basketball. I wish him well at his next school.
      78-65

Comment

Well, I guess the first domino has fallen.

Best of luck to Corey and his family.
        The Assman

Comment

Theis could potentially mean good news for FVV and Baker however.
          The Assman

Comment

With the additions of Frankamp, Shamet and Taylor, and Holland already using his redshirt year, this isn't a huge surprise.

Best of luck wherever you land, Corey!

Comment

That is disappointing to say the least. But hardly unexpected. Here's to hoping for great things from this young man, wherever he lands.

He'll always be a Shocker, and a member of one of the best teams in program history.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                Not surprising but this is the unfortunate part of major college basketball. I wish him well at his next school.
                Which part is not surprising? That WSU will have inevitable, off season turnover within the program or that it's Corey Xfering?
                Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

So far I have not seen anything to corroborate this report. Anyone know if it's indeed factual?
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                    Theis could potentially mean good news for FVV and Baker however.
                    I wouldn't be worrying about FVV. Baker, there's more of a real chance he could leave, but if I were a betting man, I'd have all my chips on Baker staying, as of rite now.

Comment

not surprising at all, i figured either him or Holland were probably gone and maybe both
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Too bad for Corey, but it does provide some significant clarity about next season. He was one of the really debatable ones originally. I have no doubt he will transfer to a good school and do well for himself. He didn't redshirt, so he has a transfer year to sit, and he will have a whole career left ahead of him.

I treat this like good news because a transfer will harm him less than other players. No one wanted to comment much on Corey's season since he was so young. We didn't know where to stand on throwing his name out there as a likely candidate.

Now, we're just 1 over, right? Does this move mean Ron will be back or does it mean we really are recruiting a lunker? :)

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          not surprising at all, i figured either him or Holland were probably gone and maybe both
                          That's what I was alluding to with my previous posts ITT. Reading the tea leaves, I Figured it would be Holland. Lil surprised by Corey's move, if it's true, but not shocked.

Comment

Corey could have great success with the right fit.

There's a pretty coach at Sam Houston State that could help him develop a more complete game.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              There's a pretty coach at Sam Houston State that could help him develop a more complete game.
                              What's her name? or are you into guys?

...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Comment

Working...
                              X