No announcement yet.

Hinson out at Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not bagging on Cuonzo at all. I would be disappointed with WSU under the same circumstances.

Maybe $500 K will only hire a top assistant now. I just thought that someone with head coaching experience would jump at the chance to coach in the MVC and make $500K.

Cuonzo is going to be in Spfld tomorrow for an interview. It's been said that MSU will most likely hire a coach this week.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

I'll go out on a limb and say he accepts the job in the next day or two. Cuonzo would be a good hire and add to the league. I'm happy for SWOMO if this happens.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This sounds eerily familiar. Fire a Coach with a pretty decent track record and hire an Asst. from an established program. When it happened at WSU it resulted in hiring a top assistant from NCar named Eddie Fogler.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by TurFin
          Cuonzo would be a solid hire by MSU. He's one of those top assistants that is starting to get on a lot of AD's name list. He's going to be running his own program in the near future, whether MSU or not.
          Check your PMs.

Comment

RDR...I don't have anything recent from you.

Comment

Evidently they are being very public about the search for a new coach. The article said that some candidates are still playing

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
              X