Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Your Favorite Shocker of all Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave the Rave.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      My all time favorite person is Garrett Stutz. I didn't think ANYONE would ever approach his area code, much less surpass him. I don't think Fred will surpass Garrett, for me, but he's in the discussion, and that's saying a whole bunch.
      And this might be the time to add that Garrett took a lot of grief when he suggested that Gregg was building a team that was going to be better than KU. At the time, it seemed like the giddy optimism associated with young recruit who are excited about the program they have joined. In retrospect it looks like a clear eyed statement of fact. Garrett wasn't on the team that made the final four run or on the team that finally had the opportunity to play and beat KU but he contributed to the process that built them. Good for him and maybe, just maybe, the phog.net posters who ridiculed him might ought to eat a little crow.
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

PJ Cousinard, Carl Hall, Cotton

Comment

Watched PJ Cousinard when I was a student attending every home game for four years. He played tough for an undersized guy and was one if the few guys during that era who really played above the rim. Great defensively and his steal and dunk in '06 against Tennessee to send us to the Sweet 16 was amazing.

Comment

Bart Westgeest
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Funny what success does. Few years ago a lot would have had Matty B up near the top after that shot against sCUm.

Comment

I loved Jason Perez!

I have a hard time picking between Ron and Fred now.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Dave Stallworth
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

With Fred, Ron & Tekele close behind (I can't pick a favorite from this trio; I love them equally)
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

antoine carr

MY MIX FROM MISIEK MOVIE SHOWfootage from 1994 to 2001"There is absolutely no copyright infringement intended what so ever. All the contents in the following...

Comment

and another one

Comment

Tekele Cotton
                          The Assman

Comment

I'd have to go with Toure' Murry. I loved him when he was here and I love that he reps his shox proudly still.

Comment

X and Cotton.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I was a kid when Jason Perez came here. I was and still am a Perez fanatic, my favorite player of all time.

I can only imagine being a kid right now and having this current group of guys to look up to, I don't think I could pick a favorite in that situation.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X