• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
    ... There's also mirrors
    Touché

Comment

• @choida: is a troll. Remember when he posted on this board that Shaq left the team? Definitely one to add the ignore list.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        @choida: is a troll. Remember when he posted on this board that Shaq left the team? Definitely one to add the ignore list.
        Don't wet your pants...I ain't no troll.. Just a realist .... Everyone wants to ignore the articles.... But it's out there and I understand that waiting is all fans can do... But this man's decision will impact a lot of People...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          @choida: is a troll. Remember when he posted on this board that Shaq left the team? Definitely one to add the ignore list.
          I don't put anyone on ignore...it helps me reaffirm I'm not as batshit stupid as many on here believe I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
            It's just news... But where there's smoke ....
            And everyone posting knows the smoke you're referring to is from your bong. I'd get a vaporizer if I smoked as much of that stuff as you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
              FlightAware shows a flight coming from Austin to Wichita (Jabara) a little later this afternoon.
              That is some good work Sherlock. So the fact that it leaves Wichita an hour and a half later bound for Houston is even more interesting. Maybe they want to show him the oil rig they will throw in with his salary?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                And everyone posting knows the smoke you're referring to is from your bong. I'd get a vaporizer if I smoked as much of that stuff as you do.
                Let's just get the thread back on track...

Comment

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-on-college-basketball/25127876/report-wichita-states-gregg-marshall-eyes-texas-job

More facts
                  Problem is this is not FACTS nor is it news. There is very little news out there, but newsies just regurgitating the same story over and over again with spins here and there.

Comment

• Only because he's not here to say it himself:

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    I'm not worried.

Comment

This thread's original track was why Marshall WON'T leave. So yes, let's get back to that. No more "realist" baloney that causes panic. Let's all just agree to speculate for ourselves cause that's all there is to do. You can speculate why Marshall might leave, but don't say it's fact, because nothing is yet.

Comment

I will if you will. Quit stirring the pot.....(sorry, couldn't resist ��)

Comment

I will if you will. Quit stirring the pot.....(sorry, couldn't resist ��)
                          Deal.... Gregg Marshall won't leave WSU because he loves playing in the MVC.

Comment

Deal.... Gregg Marshall won't leave WSU because he loves playing in the MVC.
                            You are... worse than the worst.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Deal.... Gregg Marshall won't leave WSU because he loves Wichita.
                              FTFY
                              The Assman

Comment

If this were in the Statesman, or maybe the Eagle, I moght believe it. I don't think anyone @ CBS sports has insight into Marshall. If they did, why does Parrish, Gottlieb and that ditz chick (Allie Force) seem so clueless at times.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X