Goodbye Tekele and Darius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
    I remember watching Cotton his freshman year vs UAB at Intrust Bank thinking wow this kid played aggressive defense for a freshman, he's going to be really good. I had no clue how special his time here would be. He will be sorely missed by all.
    Me too...I remember the exact moment in that game where it hit me for the first time that we had something extremely special in Cotton. He is easily one of my 5 favorite Shockers of all time...and I can't imagine anyone will be able to unseat him.
    Last edited by Keyser Soze; March 30, 2015, 09:39 PM.

Comment

The Shocker Nation was very lucky to have TC grace it's court. I will really miss him. It would be impossible to be any more classy than he was.

Comment

I'm hoping both of these guys have chances at getting to the NBA as UDFAs, a la Toure Murry.

And I love that TC's last made shot at CKA was that dunk against UNI.

Comment

I miss Cotton.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerMFM View Post
            I'm hoping both of these guys have chances at getting to the NBA as UDFAs, a la Toure Murry.

And I love that TC's last made shot at CKA was that dunk against UNI.
            Both guys are terrific but I don't think either one will see the NBA. However, they both should be able to make some coin playing overseas if they would like to keep playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              I miss Cotton.
              I am excited to see him perform on Thursday in the slam dunk contest.

I count myself as very lucky when it comes to TC. He has had Easter dinner with us the past two years. I'm not sure if he will be with our family this year, but if he is I will gush for all SN on what he has ment to all of us over the past four years.

Comment

TC please redeem DK in the dunk contest.
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  No motorcycles.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I wanna see him grab a ball off the top of the backboard and dunk it
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Both guys are terrific but I don't think either one will see the NBA. However, they both should be able to make some coin playing overseas if they would like to keep playing.
                      I'm wondering if Tekele will get drafted by any NFL team.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        I'm wondering if Tekele will get drafted by any NFL team.
                        Free agency would be a more likely path I would think. I have no idea whether Tekele would have any interest in that or not. He is certainly a good enough athlete and a tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                          And Cle.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                          X