• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Tekele and Darius

You will be greatly missed.

Thanks for the great memories.
    The Assman

Can we appeal to the NCAA for the "Grant Gibbs exception" and get another decade of eligibility for Cotton?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Two great players. Cotton has the most wins as a Shocker, 4 years of NCAA tourney play, a final Four, and the best defender in the history of the program. Carter never lost a home game and was a great asset to the program. No complaints from me. Glad I got the chance to cheer and root for these guys.

Comment

I have a favorite Tekele moment...about a year ago, my wife and I were at the Warren, and Tekele was leaving...as the door started to close, he moved back and said to my wife,"let me get that for you, ma'am"....what a nice gesture...

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          I have a favorite Tekele moment...about a year ago, my wife and I were at the Warren, and Tekele was leaving...as the door started to close, he moved back and said to my wife,"let me get that for you, ma'am"....what a nice gesture...
          Class. Have 6 boys and I want them to act the same way

Comment

Tekele, you are my favorite shocker. Someone will get their money's worth writing you checks to play ball. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you Tekele and Darius for all the amazing memories. You will always be remembered and always be Shockers.
              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by kolors11 View Post
                Tekele, you are my favorite shocker. Someone will get their money's worth writing you checks to play ball. Good luck!
                Ditto.

Comment

I am so sad that these two great young men are leaving the team. It has been sheer pleasure to watch them, root for them, and be so proud of them, on and off the court.

Comment

Cotton is special. Should be in the rafters

Comment

I am glad darius played a really good game for the most part in front of a lot of friends and family. I am pissed not at cotton, but pissed he wasn't able to have a better game as it was his last with us

Comment

thank you gentlemen for your service to Shocker Nation.

Comment

This is easily the worst part of the day. Very satisfied with the season, we achieved everything I had hoped for. However, to have seen Cotton for the last time is sad. He finished his career as the most successful Shocker to date, and he helped us achieve beyond my wildest dreams.

Comment

Couple of great men.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              You will be greatly missed.

Thanks for the great memories.
                              I remember watching Cotton his freshman year vs UAB at Intrust Bank thinking wow this kid played aggressive defense for a freshman, he's going to be really good. I had no clue how special his time here would be. He will be sorely missed by all.

Comment

Working...
                              X