Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: WSU vs ND - Cleveland Rocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Enough, please.
    One of these days the effer will follow his own advice and not come at me.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Congrats to the Irish. They played a great game. I'm proud of the Shox though, what a tremendous season. Nothing to hang their (our) heads about. Just got beat by the better team. Would have been great to get a chance at Kentucky but it just wasn't meant to be this year.

Thanks for the wonderful ride this season gents.

Go Shox!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        Wonder what MB said to GM?
        see you next year...
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by H2P View Post
          Would be surprised if Baker/VanVleet didn't return. In the grand scheme of things, what Wichita has done these past couple years has been impressive. I'll continue to root for them; think it's safe to say they're my favorite mid-major.
          Where are they going...Europe, D league. Get a grip people. Neither is
          Not even almost reddy for the NBA yet.

Comment

• Other than the end of the first half and first couple minutes in the second, ND was 9/10 from 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              Proud of this team. Man I wish Cotton was back next year. Seeing him walk off was heart breaking.

Congrats to ND. They played tremendous. Fun team and deserves the win.
              Yes. This team made a great run. I really don't care to compare them, but they accomplished more in the tourney than last year.

Comment

• When we went up by one with 16:41 remaining in the half, Notre Dame shot 16 of 20, or 80%.

Between 16:41 and 4:36, Notre Dame went 15-17. 88%. Went from a one point deficit to a 19 point lead, and the game was over.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Tough loss. We played great defense for a period of time but in the end their execution was great. We scored 70 points and I thought didn't execute well for large periods of time.

52 of 68 teams were eliminated going into this game. We were the next victim. It hurts but it's the pain of the tounament, and I would rather feel this pain than the pain felt by so many others. Great season.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    Enough, please.
                    That's ok, let him say what he wants. He doesn't bother me anymore. I always say Karma will handle people of his type. He's not gonna stop me from posting, even if he is making personal attacks. Just shows the kind of person he is. The more he says, the more I laugh and smile. As Ryback would say "Feed me more!"

Comment

• So proud of this group. Fact is they WAY overachieved. ND won tonight, played great and deserved it. Takes nothing away from yet another great season. Thank you everyone involved with Shocker basketball. Memories I'll keep forever.

Comment

• I'm seriously hoping that Gregg was telling Shaq, Zach and Rashard to remember this feeling so that they can use it as motivation next year. If they don't, I'm sure he will remind them come next year's tournament.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• The better team one. ND shoots 50 percent for the year and shot a little above that again. It's hard to beat teams that are so damn accurate.

We need some scorers next year to rise up again. Basketball God willing, RB will be back and our front court improves exponentially.

Comment

When we went up by one with 16:41 remaining in the half, Notre Dame shot 16 of 20, or 80%.

Between 16:41 and 4:36, Notre Dame went 15-17. 88%. Went from a one point deficit to a 19 point lead, and the game was over.
                            I'm pretty sure they could've beaten the Cavs tonight.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

When we went up by one with 16:41 remaining in the half, Notre Dame shot 16 of 20, or 80%.

That's ridiculous unguarded .

Comment

• Go ND. You have a lot going for you.

Just look at history....
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X