Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: WSU vs ND - Cleveland Rocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to toast the SHOX, Tekele and Darius with my last beer.....sniff...sniff...a Torpedo IPA
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Had to be the curse of gottlieb and others picking us. ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
        I know that...but RB considered the draft after last year. Fred will absolutely be in discussion for the NBA after this year.
        I am confident they both come back. There is still unfinished business for them in a WSU uniform. I hope they feel the same way

Comment

• I'll miss Cotton............ :'(
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            You gonna cry?
            Thanks for this post. Show your true colors. I'm not even angry at you, but I hate bullies.

Comment

• Would have loved to hear that exchange between HCGM and HCMB...
              Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Proud of this team. Man I wish Cotton was back next year. Seeing him walk off was heart breaking.

Congrats to ND. They played tremendous. Fun team and deserves the win.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                  I am confident they both come back. There is still unfinished business for them in a WSU uniform. I hope they feel the same way
                  You weren't confidence enough to bring it up in your previous post. Probably time to take some meds, the forgetfulness is setting in.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wonder what MB said to GM?
                    The Assman

Comment

• Well ****

Comment

• Ron will be back.

We'll have another fresh face at the 5.

We are going to destroy people again next year.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          You weren't confidence enough to bring it up in your previous post. Probably time to take some meds, the forgetfulness is setting in.
                          Enough, please.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                            It is impossible to beat a team that is shooting like this. Part of that is ND, part is our defense has no bounce. Perhaps part of that is due to the huge distraction that Marshall let the Alabama fiasco become this week. All he had to say is "I will never consider a team that becomes a distraction for my team while it is still playing".
                            I absolutely do not believe that a school letting it be known they're going after Marshall had any bearing on anything. This happens EVERY year. the players are used to it. Marshallo is used to it. The media is used to it.

Most of what I heard from the media in opinion pieces was that Alabama had no chance at Marshall.

When there are 3 guys on the other team who are all on fire and can't miss - you lose. Always has been that way. Always will be that way.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                              Good words. Next season depends on a couple things, do FVV and/or Baker come back? Do the newcomers this season continue to improve? If so, it will be another great season. If not, who knows
                              Would be surprised if Baker/VanVleet didn't return. In the grand scheme of things, what Wichita has done these past couple years has been impressive. I'll continue to root for them; think it's safe to say they're my favorite mid-major.

Edit: Side note, hearing Marshall rumors to Alabama is laughable to me. He could do better... seems like he wants to stay in Wichita anyway.

Comment

• Unbelievably proud of this group. They just keep filling up the trophy cases and rafters. What a FANTASTIC year.

Only 1 team ends their year with a win. We were 1 of the FINAL 16 out of 350 teams left in America still playing basketball.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X