Valley happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley happenings

As reported in the recruiting forum, Gavin Thurman is leaving MSU.

Tre Bennett and Alex Etherington are transferring from Indiana St.

As noted in a previous thread, Bradley also fired Geno Ford.

Comment

And in other old "catch-up" news:

Redshirt freshman guard KC Goodwin and freshman Chaz Glotta will transfer from SIU.

MSU fired an assistant coach. Possibly an attempt to make room to hire a juco coach that will bring a player along with him.

Comment

Saw a tweet that Jalen Pendleton is transfering from SIU
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          And in other old "catch-up" news:

Redshirt freshman guard KC Goodwin and freshman Chaz Glotta will transfer from SIU.

MSU fired an assistant coach. Possibly an attempt to make room to hire a juco coach that will bring a player along with him.
          I just can't for the life of me understand why Lusk is still there? In 4 seasons he's gone:

2011/12: 16-16
          2012/13: 11-22
          2013/14: 20-13
          2014/15: 10-20

And the topper, in my opinion that proves Lusk just doesn't get the job done: Never once finished with a winning record in conference play. Even in his best 20 win season he was still 9-9 in conference. His road record brings back nightmares of the 90's for WSU for me. He's 16-37 on the road.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            I just can't for the life of me understand why Lusk is still there? In 4 seasons he's gone:

And the topper, in my opinion that proves Lusk just doesn't get the job done: Never once finished with a winning record in conference play. Even in his best 20 year season he was still 9-9 in conference. His road record brings back nightmares of the 90's for WSU for me. He's 16-37 on the road.
            Why? $$$$$$
            It costs money to change coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
              Saw a tweet that Jalen Pendleton is transfering from SIU
              Yep, it's official.

Comment

WSU is in the Sweet 16 after beating in state non-rival Kansas.:eagerness:

Comment

I don't really recognize any of those names, are any of them significant losses for their respective teams?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    I don't really recognize any of those names, are any of them significant losses for their respective teams?
                    Tre Bennett of Indiana State was decent player off the bench. Could knock down the 3-ball. Was on the Valley All-Bench team this year.

I think Jalen Pendleton was a good player for SIU. A little undersized but always seemed to play hard. It's not like SIU has a stockpile of talented players.

Comment

And the topper, in my opinion that proves Lusk just doesn't get the job done: Never once finished with a winning record in conference play. Even in his best 20 win season he was still 9-9 in conference. His road record brings back nightmares of the 90's for WSU for me. He's 16-37 on the road.
                      His record in odd years isn't too good, but next year is an even year. So they probably want to keep him one more year.

Comment

Last April he received a 3 year contract through March 2019.

That would put his buyout at around $1.2 million. That's a lot of cows.

Comment

Didn't want to start another thread...sorry.

Jevon Thomas and Tre Harris transferring out of K-State.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            Didn't want to start another thread...sorry.

Jevon Thomas and Tre Harris transferring out of K-State.
                            The fans have to hope Bruce is going with them.....

Comment

They ran out of cows to sell.

Comment

Working...
                              X