No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is entertaining watching fans from ISUr, KU, KSU, etc. literally drool at the prospect of HCGM leaving on Twitter and their respective message boards. They've taken the bait on about 50 false alarms so far and continue to re-tweet every Alabama fifth grader popping off about Gregg departing as fact.

The taste of his boot heel will be very bitter for these folks if the dust settles and he is still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      So we are supposed to believe that this guy is gonna have Marshall announce he is going to Alabama on his random radio show? I cant imagine that is how it would be first reported.
      I don't - he has to much respect for his team. I would imagine if he accepted the job today, we will know tomorrow morning when there is a team meeting called, and then you will see the family flown to Alabama for the announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        And Izzo and Calipari. That's a full segment.
        I will be having Gregg Marshall, Phil Jackson, and Obama on at 7 AM CST.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Steve Forbes on Coach Marshall at his ETSU introductory press conference:

“I’ve been blessed throughout my career to work alongside so many outstanding administrators, coaches, and players,” Forbes said. “The past two years I’ve had the honor and the privilege to work for the best coach in all of college basketball, Gregg Marshall. He provided me with a blue print for success that I will use at ETSU. If it wasn’t for Gregg Marshall, I wouldn’t be standing here today.

Go get 'em Coach Forbes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Do walk-ons sign?
            Yes. They sign their personal check to pay for their enrollment.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              https://twitter.com/indianchoctaw Anyone know this clown? Cant find any verification on Bama boards, personally think he,s hes full of #$@#$
              Considering his broken English and grammar are as bad as SB Shock's, I wouldn't put too much stock into this one.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Former Head Coach Anthony Grant would make an excellent Associate Head Coach Anthony Grant at Wichita State under Head Coach Gregg Marshall for a couple of seasons while he rehabs himself for his next gig. Hopefully this time at a University that gives a ****.

Comment

• yep

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                    http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showt...43778&page=119

Tide fans are nuts too, going frame by frame on the AD getting in the plane.
                    wow... they sure are certain marshall is all but gone from WSU...

Comment

Former Head Coach Anthony Grant would make an excellent Associate Head Coach Anthony Grant at Wichita State under Head Coach Gregg Marshall for a couple of seasons while he rehabs himself for his next gig. Hopefully this time at a University that gives a ****.
                      Doc I hope this means what I think it means.
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Former Head Coach Anthony Grant would make an excellent Associate Head Coach Anthony Grant at Wichita State under Head Coach Gregg Marshall for a couple of seasons while he rehabs himself for his next gig. Hopefully this time at a University that gives a ****.
                        😉 I'm going to bed now.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Holy cow! That would be a home run. I've really admired coach Grant. Class act.

Comment

• Lol
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Doc you could say the world is flat and people would go with it! ;)
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Heck I would believe it

Comment

Working...
                                X