The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
    'listened to the drive today 1240 am, 4:00 pm. lutz did his bi-annual "i pray to god that marshall leaves wichita state" stchick. to wit: miller to osu, marshall to arizona. hey, bob.. don't come in to work drunk anymore.
    I thought he promised to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      I thought he promised to retire.
      he still has his radio show. and he was still going on today about "well, if sean miller goes to osu, how can marshall possibly not go to arizona?" you know, the lutz bi-annual "please, dear god, let marshall dump the shockers."

might have been more listenable, even then, if he wasn't so, uhm, under the spirits. clean it up, bob.

Comment

• Anybody think Miller will leave AZ?

Comment

• What does Sean gain by leaving AZ to go to Ohio St?

The only thing that I can think of is MAYBE he would sweat a little less in Ohio.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Anybody think Miller will leave AZ?
            With Archie at Indiana I think it's unlikely he leaves for Ohio State. Eventually leaving Arizona is a possibility and I think that is a job that would interest Gregg.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
              Just stop with the flights. This is vacation week for coaches. Very likely GM isn't even in Wichita this week.
              He's in town for his camps,

Comment

• It's inevitable - whenever a power five conference basketball program has an opening for a head men's coach - Gregg Marshall's name will be in the mix.

Really? Asking the players? Come on Kunkel... besides there have been zero rumors that Marshall is involved at all with OSU. Only random internet people throwing his name out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  What does Sean gain by leaving AZ to go to Ohio St?

The only thing that I can think of is MAYBE he would sweat a little less in Ohio.
                  Miller just landed another 5 star PG to go along with his already preseason #1 team. Must be dieing to get away from those brutal Arizona Winters

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    http://www.kwch.com/content/sports/S...426894481.html

Really? Asking the players? Come on Kunkel... besides there have been zero rumors that Marshall is involved at all with OSU. Only random internet people throwing his name out there.
                    KUnkel started the rumors on his own page.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Columbus, Ohio is too cold. Coach is not going anywhere but Koch Arena to play against the teams in our new conference.
                      Last edited by Wuchalk; June 7, 2017, 10:29 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        KUnkel started the rumors on his own page.
                        Nice spelling, Shockda. Gotta find a way to generate news and clicks somehow...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Anybody think Miller will leave AZ?
                          No. But America apparently voted for Barack Hussein Obama for President of the United States directly after the 911 terriost attacks and then promptly voted for a reality TV buffon as their next president...so who the heck knows.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
                            He's in town for his camps,
                            If you don't know something you should say nothing. In response to your comment. He is not in town for his camps.

Comment

• Don't think Chris Mack leaves for OSU. Basketball is king at Xavier and they are already making NCAA runs now. Don't mess if happiness.
                              Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxcity View Post
                                Don't think Chris Mack leaves for OSU. Basketball is king at Xavier and they are already making NCAA runs now. Don't mess if happiness.
                                You are probably right but Xavier may have to pony up a million or more to keep him? I think that he is in the 2 million range (maybe a little less). OSU could up him 1.5 million easily and still be below what they pay Urban Meyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X