No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in my day, you just stuck with the most agreed upon ranking. Call em what they are.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Back in my day, you just stuck with the most agreed upon ranking. Call em what they are.
      There are four well regarded recruiting services; Rivals, ESPN, Scout, and 247sports. The first three are compiled into a database and listed on verbalcommits.com. They then post a composite of the three rankings. Verbalcommits is extremely user friendly.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        And how do you know that? All we know is that you knew someone who thought that was the case, which is the kind of thing that's sometimes true and sometimes the way urban legends get started. Not that it matters, and he's certainly better off for being here.
        This isn't an urban legend, I don't know who wufan is but I will back up what he has heard. The person who told me, no reason to lie, heard it directly from Marshall. This person also isn't a donor, so I guess my source is different than wufans. Makes no difference because he is staying.

Comment

• Look 3G is 54 yrs old. He is like a small businessman who has built his business from nothing into a big company. WSU is his baby. I would assume , he takes great pride in taking WSU into the national picture. We are like the employees with the owner they love. I cant see 3G doing anything that would cause harm or diminish WSU 's mens basketball program. When (if) 3G ever leaves I believe we will be left not with the cover bare but in a great position to succeed for the future. In Coach Marshall we trust. He has earned that right.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Look 3G is 54 yrs old. He is like a small businessman who has built his business from nothing into a big company. WSU is his baby. I would assume , he takes great pride in taking WSU into the national picture. We are like the employees with the owner they love. I cant see 3G doing anything that would cause harm or diminish WSU 's mens basketball program. When (if) 3G ever leaves I believe we will be left not with the cover bare but in a great position to succeed for the future. In Coach Marshall we trust. He has earned that right.
            Degree in economics & business. With a masters. GGG is a sharp cookie (as if we all didn't know that alread).

#ChokingChickens

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              Look 3G is 54 yrs old. He is like a small businessman who has built his business from nothing into a big company. WSU is his baby. I would assume , he takes great pride in taking WSU into the national picture. We are like the employees with the owner they love. I cant see 3G doing anything that would cause harm or diminish WSU 's mens basketball program. When (if) 3G ever leaves I believe we will be left not with the cover bare but in a great position to succeed for the future. In Coach Marshall we trust. He has earned that right.
              Obviously this program wouldn't be the same if Marshall left, but I would feel very confident in our short list if that time ever came. Steve Forbes, Greg Heiar, and even Chris Jans all would likely be on that list. Think they are all very like-minded coaches with very similar attributes to 3G.

Comment

• Jans is my guy, but I'm a big fan of redemption stories.

Comment

• I think we could entice Bill or Cal to coach at this place.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    I think we could entice Bill or Cal to coach at this place.
                    You want bill? He is as bad at coaching as he is at toupee styling.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      There are four well regarded recruiting services; Rivals, ESPN, Scout, and 247sports. The first three are compiled into a database and listed on verbalcommits.com. They then post a composite of the three rankings. Verbalcommits is extremely user friendly.
                      Hello, my name is Nathan LeClair and I am the CEO of Verbal Commits. I appreciate the support; means a lot! Hoping to update the rankings and add 247 to the composite soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanVC View Post
                        Hello, my name is Nathan LeClair and I am the CEO of Verbal Commits. I appreciate the support; means a lot! Hoping to update the rankings and add 247 to the composite soon.
                        Great work! The best part for me as a fan is seeing the list of commits/players by class. Really helps me get a lot of information quickly.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I enjoy the site and appreciate the work that goes into keeping it current. I saw the listing of recruits on the iPhone and it showed the ratings as decimal stars on the list of recruits, but on the PC site, there is the chart with the names of recruits, but one has to hover over each name to see the star rating. Is it possible to give the list option to the PC access?
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanVC View Post
                            Enjoy the comprehensive list of player evaluations (*'S) broken down by position and class. Easy to navigate.

Comment

Check your meter and thats why I put Cal in there as well. Hey not everyone gets my unique sarcasm. Sheldon does though.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                Check your meter and thats why I put Cal in there as well. Hey not everyone gets my unique sarcasm. Sheldon does though.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X