• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    "And, yes, Marshall would come."

I didn't know pot was legal in SC.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      Of course he would. I mean if he turned down UCLA and NC State, Clemson is a no-brainer.

Delusional. Same ****, every year.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Prolly gonna take somebody with 5 million bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Prolly gonna take somebody with 5 million bucks.
            That's my guess. Bama and 4.4 didn't get it done. Gregg is making an extra half mill since then and has a whale of a team returning. 5M plus blue blood or I'm not worried. Potential suitors (regardless. Of if they actually would pursue):

Duke
            Kentucky
            UNC
            Kansas
            Indiana
            UCLA
            Louisville
            MSU
            Texas
            Florida
            Syracuse
            Arizona
            Oregon
            UConn
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              That's my guess. Bama and 4.4 didn't get it done. Gregg is making an extra half mill since then and has a whale of a team returning. 5M plus blue blood or I'm not worried. Potential suitors (regardless. Of if they actually would pursue):

Duke
              Kentucky
              UNC
              Kansas
              Indiana
              UCLA
              Louisville
              MSU
              Texas
              Florida
              Syracuse
              Arizona
              Oregon
              UConn
              I would cross UConn, Syracuse, MSU, and maybe Indiana off the list based on Gregg's aversion to cold weather.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I'm anxious to see what recruiting will look like at WSU with the PR we've received the past year. Last year, everyone said, we couldn't do it without FVV and Ron. Now it appears we are doing it, so how will our team do in the 2018 NCAA with everyone back, and what will recruiting look like in 2018?

I wonder if Gregg isn't just as interested to find the answers to these questions too. He does like a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                  "And, yes, Marshall would come."

I didn't know pot was legal in SC.
                  ... a relatively respectable 56-66 in ACC games ...

Pass the fatty.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Everybody knows he is going to win a national championship. They are all just hoping he does it at their school instead of WSU.

Comment

• I think the key to retaining HCGM beyond next year is getting out of the Valley. With the team he has returning next year I think he will give it one more year. Maggie finishing high school next year could also be a factor but not sure it rises to a determining factor. If Wichita State has not found a better home by the end of next season then I think things could get interesting. Then. of course, there is what the real shot-caller thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        I think the key to retaining HCGM beyond next year is getting out of the Valley. With the team he has returning next year I think he will give it one more year. Maggie finishing high school next year could also be a factor but not sure it rises to a determining factor. If Wichita State has not found a better home by the end of next season then I think things could get interesting. Then. of course, there is what the real shot-caller thinks.
                        ^^^ This.

Comment

• Can't see him leaving this year provided there are serious AAC discussions going on. Can't see him leaving ever if the AAC move is made. I believe the weakness of the MVC would be the most influential factor in his leaving. It isn't about money.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I wonder how many threads Duke fans have started, talking about the future of Coach K.

Comment

• "The rumblings coming out of St. Louis last week from those in the WSU know during the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament is that Marshall may be getting antsy...."

I'm sorry, but I don't remember talking to Todd last week.

Comment

• Louisville is the only job I would think Gregg would leave for at this point.

Duke and UNC are going to hire within.

Kentucky would get Billy Donovan and Mark goes to KU.

Unless those jobs come open, everything else is click bait.
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X