• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Those are... uh... flambouyant.

Were they out of stock of this model?

What in the hell am I looking at here?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      What in the hell am I looking at here?
      Culture. It is to be appreciated you hateful and intolerant person!

(Google Mexican cowboy boots. It will break your computer screen, so FYI.)

Comment

• Might as well go with something that has a bit of bite to it:

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I love this board!

Give me some of that goatlube...

If that gif had a microphone it'd be Dougie himself!

Comment

• Where will this thread go next?:hypnotysed:
            Last edited by wusphlash; April 16, 2016, 09:01 AM.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Oh, I actually thought you were kidding.
              They are my everyday pair. My dress pair are black caiman belly.
              Attached Files
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                Where will this thread go next?:hypnotysed:
                and what's with this handbasket?

Comment

I'm gonna have to buy me some, ya know, to show Im down with the hip crowd.

Is that one guy flashing a sign for the pinkie toe posse?
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I would not advise riding a horse with any of those boots. I think they might get caught in the stirrups.

Comment

Did you spell that last word wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        Did you spell that last word wrong?
                        Well, no. I meant a posse like the old west.

Comment

• I hear they are great for climbing fence. Personally I have never had a use for them but to each their own.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the ground, and are about to shoot him. "Do you have any last wishes??", one of them asks.
                            "Bring my horse, Silver, over here.", the Long Ranger replies.

They grant his wish and over comes Silver. The Lone Ranger whispers for a moment into Silver's ear. Then Silver disappears over the horizon like lightning. He returns in just a few seconds with a big, beautiful woman in the saddle. She hops off Silver, strips naked and in short order she and the Long Ranger enjoy themselves to the utmost, much to the delight of the bad guys.

When they've finished, another bad guy says, "That looked like good fun. Do you have any other last wishes??"

"Yes ..bring my horse, Silver, over here one more time.", the Long Ranger replies.

Silver approaches, and the Long Ranger whispers into his ear, "You idiot! I said bring POSSE!"
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Soooo .. what I got out of his is that Marshall is buying new boots and moving to Mexico to coach basketball there? Did I decode this right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Soooo .. what I got out of his is that Marshall is buying new boots and moving to Mexico to coach basketball there? Did I decode this right?
                                Nah. There is nothing to discuss about Marshalls future until retirement talks come.

Were Genes successes worth the ending? You can live with a lot for a national championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X