Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Uhhhhh.

Did everyone already forget what happened in Canada?
    What happened in Canada? The Shockers weren't up there this summer.

Comment

• Well, I guess that it is that time of year again...

🙄
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Too much left in the tank for the foreseeable future to easily walk away from.

Comment

• Must be a slow news day.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• After lying about my use of "itfactory" in the survey, the article basically said that Marshall would wait for an elite opening.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Hope springs eternal for the irrational.

"Tomorrow I'm going to win the lottery, marry Sophia Vergara, and then as a nightcap my school is going to hire Gregg Marshall."

Comment

• Mizzou? Illinois? LSU? LOL. Nothing to see here.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Didn't he already say no to Mizzou before they completely sucked?
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The Longhorn fans are getting restless and talking about canning Shaka already. I chuckle everytime I read the threads about it. None of them want 3G, too much "asshole factor" (their words, not mine). A couple of names that have been touted are Altman and McDermott. Funny stuff.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• I think the nugget of that artile is Muller. If anybody is probably desperate to jump ship would be Muller. Everything he does reaks of him trying to get out of ISUR as fast as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                          The Longhorn fans are getting restless and talking about canning Shaka already. I chuckle everytime I read the threads about it. None of them want 3G, too much "asshole factor" (their words, not mine). A couple of names that have been touted are Altman and McDermott. Funny stuff.
                          Maybe if there was an asshole in the B12, KU wouldn't be gifted the trophy every season.

Everyone's an asshole when they always beat you.

I hope ours stay around and keeps dropping deuces on opponents for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            I think the nugget of that artile is Muller. If anybody is probably desperate to jump ship would be Muller. Everything he does reaks of him trying to get out of ISUR as fast as possible.
                            I think so too. Aren't Paris Lee and Hawkins both Seniors? I think that the only returning talent to be concerned about is Macintosh for one more year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              Too much left in the tank for the foreseeable future to easily walk away from.
                              Plus 3 million other reasons.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I can see HCGM's future and it looks something like this (in 15 yrs).....

Comment

Working...
                                X