No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't think we'll get much, if any, nice-guy-turned-trolls out of this TTU opening. Looking like the majority of their local media and fanbase are realistic about who they'll get.

I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Don't think we'll get much, if any, nice-guy-turned-trolls out of this TTU opening. Looking like the majority of their local media and fanbase are realistic about who they'll get.

I could be wrong.
      But big 12

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        But big 12
        If the Big 12 were a woman, TX Tech is the butthole. It takes a certain type to want to go there.

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
            Good morning all. I spent the last 2 weeks at an Amish sheep dairy. Could somebody give me a quick recap? kthanxbai
            Well, first Memphis fans came on the board like:

So we were like:

But then after crazy talk about how they had Marshall all but hired, they hired this guy:

So we were like:

All the while, certain posters on this board kept doing this:

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              Well, first Memphis fans came on the board like:

So we were like:

But then after crazy talk about how they had Marshall all but hired, they hired this guy:

So we were like:

All the while, certain posters on this board kept doing this:

This is exactly how I remember it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                Yeah, where that girl sawed off like 3 of them in 20 minutes.
                Yes in Amarillo. However Lubbock has some good steak restaurants. Years ago I ate at place I believe called 50 yard line. It was terrific. One of the best steaks I've ever had. Also while Lubbock may be out in the middle of nowhere, Texas Tech as a large population of hot chicks. Kind of like Oklahoma State.

Comment

• Tubby Smith has agreed to be Memphis' men's basketball coach, signing a five-year, $15.45 million deal. Smith joins the Tigers after leading Texas Tech to the NCAA tournament this past season.

My favorite part:

Memphis is considered a top-25 job among college basketball coaches and administrators for its proximity to talent, its facilities and its storied history.
                  I like how they just arbitrarily decide this, spout about it on twitter, and then use an article with zero sources to back up their claim. I'd like to see the poll they used.

Comment

• 5 year 15.4 million for Tubby ... Speechless..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...memphis-tigers

My favorite part:

I like how they just arbitrarily decide this, spout about it on twitter, and then use an article with zero sources to back up their claim. I'd like to see the poll they used.
                      So they were twittering themselves? Maybe they were too tense.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        5 year 15.4 million for Tubby ... Speechless..
                        That just made me spit my coffee. LMFAO
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          5 year 15.4 million for Tubby ... Speechless..

Comment

• Just...whoa.

That's like buying your neighbor's kid's Chevy Cavalier for a hundred grand.

Comment

• But, he was the B12 CoY!

They should have gone after Barry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Just...whoa.

That's like buying your neighbor's kid's Chevy Cavalier for a hundred grand.
                                Actually, the real life equivalent is an auction sale with two competing parties that care more about image and ego than they do market value.

Things are getting desperate out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X