The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BasketballJones188 View Post
    You seem like my kind of dude, so don't make me start listing players and making you feel dumb. Like I said, your post screams you're my kind of dude.
    What does this post even mean?

Can I be one of your dudes too? That'd be swell.

As an aside, I don't follow the NBA, but I did go to your wiki page to see this supposed list of NBA all-time greats, and I recognized one name. One.

Comment

• The only things I know Memphis for are cheating and out-KUing KU to give them their only national championship in the last 30 years or so.

Comment

• April Fool's Day was LAST Friday, DS. You're going to give some of our nervous posters heart attacks, especially the ones who are already weakened from listening to John Hayes try to give away the baseball game against Evansville.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I honestly can't think of any off the top of my head. Did Rose go to Memphis?

To the contrary, I think you're an idiot when it comes to WSU basketball history too so don't go there.
          Rose! Yes Rose went to a Memphis. He did really well for them and they almost won a national championship until he choked. As it turns out he paid someone to take his ACT. Then coach cal or one of these fine boosters fit the bill so his family could come to all the games. That ACTUALLY happened. It's factual it's in the history books. It's something that memphoneys can celebrate for years to come!
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabretooth View Post
            Gary is a national basketball writer who also has a local radio show. He's brutally honest with Tiger fans... which is why I believe him.
            Listened to Gary Parrish's after work today on ESPN radio. He said he didn't think Marshall would go to Memphis. Since Gary Parish is the know all in your opinion, figured you might find it helpful. He also stated anyone saying they know anything about the coaching search right now is straight lying and it's all speculation. Take it for what you will

Comment

• Just saw this posted. Looks like Marshall is having a tasty meal tonight.... In Wichita.
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• And a delicious beer! He must be considering the Memphis job over a local brew and plate of Hawaiian food.... Not.

Comment

• Looks like a guy mulling over a big time decision.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This is just getting stupid.

Memphis, let your program make your bid. And we'll see what happens.

I recommend you take your peckers to the UNLV board and measure there.

We dont care because our team is better than yours right now. And as Wyatt Earp would say.

"That's a fact"
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      This is just getting stupid.

We dont care because our team is better than yours right now. And as Wyatt Earp would say.

"That's a fact"
                      I forgot about UNLV. Man their season really put them in their place after all that nonsense back in December didn't it?

Comment

• The stars must have aligned, because even Jeffrey Parsons has been clowning the Marshall to Memphis idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          You're just a woman with a small brain.
                          I make my share of posts that I wonder if I should have expressed the opinion in the post, but...
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            The stars must have aligned, because even Jeffrey Parsons has been clowning the Marshall to Memphis idea.
                            Well now I'm a little bit worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              This is just getting stupid.

"That's a fact"
                              Breaking news! Marshall seen purchasing a Delorean to travel back in time to coach the '91 Runnin' Rebels.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                Breaking news! Marshall seen purchasing a Delorean to travel back in time to coach the '91 Runnin' Rebels.
                                Game over.. No way we can compete with them

Comment

Working...
                                X