No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would imagine that Coach Heiar got a really nice raise. And the other coaches on the coaching staff.

Comment

• Here we go again, everyone. Rumored that the leading candidate for the Bucknell job is current Randolph Macon coach Nathan Davis. If the dominoes fall, I predict Gregg Marshall to be the HC at his alma mater by next season.

Please God help me if people can't detect the sarcasm.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• OKC fired their coach today. That is a job that could potentially cause a domino to fall in the college ranks.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          OKC fired their coach today. That is a job that could potentially cause a domino to fall in the college ranks.
          I am too late to the party to read what has already been said. But I will say that NBA should look inside NBA. College Coaches have it made. I can garuntee someones already said that though. Again, late to the part. (116 pages are u kiddin. I got class brah!)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShocktheHawks View Post
            I am too late to the party to read what has already been said. But I will say that NBA should look inside NBA. College Coaches have it made. I can garuntee someones already said that though. Again, late to the part. (116 pages are u kiddin. I got class brah!)
            The word, though, is that Billy Donovan is the presumed front runner for a replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
              The word, though, is that Billy Donovan is the presumed front runner for a replacement.
              But that rumour only exists because there is already a rumour that he might be looking to go play pro. That is 2 rumors and 1 might. I mean it could happen, but I mean it's the SEC and it's Florida, who everyone has forgotten about. Still ESPN will do college game day in Rupp Arena when the gators come to meet their doom.

If he fails, someone will offer him a job when he comes back, so maybe it's a good idea.

Comment

• Bill Self takes the job. Perry gets an instant transfer to WSU, we stop worrying who that last scholarship is going to. /sarcasm

​but for real though.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  Bill Self takes the job. Perry gets an instant transfer to WSU, we stop worrying who that last scholarship is going to. /sarcasm

​but for real though.
                  I refuse to acknowledge the sarcasm at the end of the post. I read it on Shockernet and I'm taking it to the bank. :)
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Bill Self takes the job. Perry gets an instant transfer to WSU, we stop worrying who that last scholarship is going to. /sarcasm

​but for real though.
                    Time to feed the trolls.

Comment

​but for real though.
                      I want a team with Ellis, Wessel, Thurman, Frankamp and Baker. I don't care what anyone says. I can live in a dream world. Don't take this away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        I want a team with Ellis, Wessel, Thurman, Frankamp and Baker. I don't care what anyone says. I can live in a dream world. Don't take this away from me.
                        I get the All-Kansas thing.....

but any scenario where FVV isn't the PG in 2015-16 is a nightmare, not a dream.

Comment

• You lost me at Thurman

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            But you're not the only one! Hey wth happened with him anyway? he couldn't crack the lineup. He scored 12 when we lost to em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              I get the All-Kansas thing.....

but any scenario where FVV isn't the PG in 2015-16 is a nightmare, not a dream.
                              All I said was "a team" not "a starting lineup"

Comment

• Would Bill Self Consider Leaving Kansas for Oklahoma City NBA Job?

Comment

Working...
                                X