The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    So when do the Gator trolls start surfacing?

Comment

• Gator trolls?

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• The Florida job could not have possibly come open at a better time for us. Completely takes Marshall out of the discussion.

Another year or two and it might have been a problem if they wanted him.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
          The Florida job could not have possibly come open at a better time for us. Completely takes Marshall out of the discussion.

Another year or two and it might have been a problem if they wanted him.
          Yep. I am more relieved than stressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Names being thrown around for Florida job: Archie Miller, John Pelphrey, Mike White, Tony Bennett. Seems like Pelphrey and Miller are at the top of the lists. Miller only makes around $350k at Dayton - he would be the guy I'd want.
            Miller actually makes between $650k-$1mil. And I'm only correcting you there because I also thought Miller was only making $350k, and ended up having a discussion with someone on MVCFans.com about it. The 350 number is from a partial year's salary in 2011. It wasn't his initial salary, and he's signed a new contract since then.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              Gator trolls?

No such thing as gator trolls. Trolls that live under bridges get eaten by gators.

I once knew someone from Orange, Texas, lived on the intercoastal waterway. Had a neighbor move in with a yappy dog. Neighbor left yappy dog in fanced in back yard everyday. Person I knew told her new neighbor to keep yappy dog inside or it would be gator food. Neighbor didn't follow advice and came home one day to find the dog gone....with only a collar left.

Trolls that live under bridges get eaten by gators. Just like the yappy dog in the back yard in Orange, Texas.

Comment

• Wouldn't Anthony Grant most likely just follow Billy to OKC.. assuming he isn't named (Interim) Head Coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post
                  Wouldn't Anthony Grant most likely just follow Billy to OKC.. assuming he isn't named (Interim) Head Coach?
                  If you're a college coach with no NBA experience, wouldn't you want assistants with NBA experience?
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• Here's my wildcard pick: Larry Eustachy

Comment

• my wildcard pick:
                      Bill Self to Florida and the large amount of co-ed's.... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                        my wildcard pick:
                        Bill Self to Florida and the large amount of co-ed's.... :)
                        Isn't there some sort of no competition clause in Self's contract?
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Gator trolls?

"I don't feed the gators. Gators feed me."

Comment

• This evening, while I was getting autographs at Tad's, HCGM's phone rang just as he was about to sign for me and the Mrs. We said that we didn't mind if he took the call. He said that he didn't recognize the number and asked about if we knew where area code 540 is from. I looked it up on my phone while he was signing and told him it was from Virginia. He said, "Good, I'm glad it's not Florida". I told him I was glad too.

:poster_wu:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockadelica View Post
                              This evening, while I was getting autographs at Tad's, HCGM's phone rang just as he was about to sign for me and the Mrs. We said that we didn't mind if he took the call. He said that he didn't recognize the number and asked about if we knew where area code 540 is from. I looked it up on my phone while he was signing and told him it was from Virginia. He said, "Good, I'm glad it's not Florida". I told him I was glad too.

:poster_wu:
                              Post of the day!

winner, winner, chicken dinner
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X