The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    So its obvious the pay bump means that we mean business.

Who has to be sacrificed so that we can jump to the AAC?

Seriously
    Is the virgin Connie Swail available?
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      It definitely doesn't warrant its own thread, but I'll figure I'll post it in here, but from March 2 to April 2 ShockerNet had 1.7 million page views. Close to 400k just in the last 3 or so days.
      There may have been a fair amount of this the past few days. Probably had some wives and girlfriends wondering what the man in their life was up to.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
        Based on what I heard yesterday, I think we're in the Valley for the long term.
        I too believe we are in for the long term. Hopefully what we have done with Gregg (outstanding in my book) and what UNI has done with Ben inspires the rest of the schools to up their games or be left behind. I can't help but think that all Valley schools have potential benefactors in their communities that could and should make a difference. We are obviously leading the way, now let the rest jump on board with us.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Ugh. I was wondering if there was anything that could bring me down off last night's high--yep, sure is, found it...
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            Ugh. I was wondering if there was anything that could bring me down off last night's high--yep, sure is, found it...
            Yep, it's like winning the lottery, and can't leave you house to claim the prize because your on house arrest..... Ok, maybe not exactly like that... :/
            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

10-4.
              sigh .. back to refreshing every few seconds.

Kai ... I hope you make money off of every page load..

Comment

Coach, tell me that we are adding UAB, St. Louis, Valpo, & Milwaukee.

EDIT: I forgot one more thing for my current wishlist. I want Creighton to come back in what will be the most embarassing "crawling back" event of all time along with UNO as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  It sure wasn't the owner of Quality Motors on south Broadway.
                  Why you mean mouthing me?

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop is on the Shane Dennis Show right now talking about Gregg. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      Coach, tell me that we are adding UAB, St. Louis, Valpo, & Milwaukee.
                      I'll take back what I said if staying in the Valley is because of a scenario like this. UNI can't be the only program that steps up, we need at least one or two others that "get it"--even if that means adding them. I believe UAB gets it. Belmont would be a nice bridge between the cluster of Illinois schools and UAB. Just sayin'.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• The Jans topic is coming up now!
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• How about Sweet's Trucks?

Comment

• The valley needs to reinstate the scheduling mandate AND put a minimum salary on head coaches. First year head coach Jans was making more than most valley head coaches.
                            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Two Alabama basketball signees and one former commitment reacted calmly Thursday afternoon to the news that the Crimson Tide had missed on top candidate Gregg Marshall.

Marshall decided late Wednesday night to stay at Wichita State and not replace Anthony Grant at Alabama. Grant was fired two weeks ago.

"I wasn't shocked," said Theodore's Dazon Ingram, who de-committed the day after Grant's firing was announced. "Coach Marshall came to visit me at home in November, and he told me then it didn't matter what college offered or how much they paid, he wasn't leaving Wichita. In the end, he stayed true to his word."

Signees Brandon Austin of Carver and Donta' Hall of Luverne say they weren't surprised by Gregg Marshall's decision to stay at Wichita

I know every coach probably says that, but interesting to me none the less.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Two Alabama basketball signees and one former commitment reacted calmly Thursday afternoon to the news that the Crimson Tide had missed on top candidate Gregg Marshall.

Marshall decided late Wednesday night to stay at Wichita State and not replace Anthony Grant at Alabama. Grant was fired two weeks ago.

"I wasn't shocked," said Theodore's Dazon Ingram, who de-committed the day after Grant's firing was announced. "Coach Marshall came to visit me at home in November, and he told me then it didn't matter what college offered or how much they paid, he wasn't leaving Wichita. In the end, he stayed true to his word."

Signees Brandon Austin of Carver and Donta' Hall of Luverne say they weren't surprised by Gregg Marshall's decision to stay at Wichita

I know every coach probably says that, but interesting to me none the less.
                                I wonder how many Alabama players come with the package deal of Anthony Grant?

Comment

Working...
                                X