The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
    Just as telling, in my opinion, is that SN set a record for individual users on at the same time last night at over 1,000 for Marshall's announced return. The previous was 730ish when we made the Final 4. That says a TON.
    FWIW, I believe the 730 number was from after the Kentucky game last year.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
      Let's name the ShockerNet Hall of Fame in honor of The Coach. Or we could have a "The Coach Poster of the Year" award. Kai, let's make this happen.
      The Craig T Nelson Poster of the Year Award.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        It definitely doesn't warrant its own thread, but I'll figure I'll post it in here, but from March 2 to April 2 ShockerNet had 1.7 million page views. Close to 400k just in the last 3 or so days.
        How many of those were me hitting "refresh"?

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          The Craig T Nelson Poster of the Year Award.
          We could have a yearly poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
            Relax, folks.

We're working on some stuff about Marshall's deal, and if what we're hearing is true, he will retire here. Believe me.

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/b...o-stay-in.html
            Goodness gracious, some prominent names walked in to Marshall's office throwing $$ like...

Comment

Relax, folks.

We're working on some stuff about Marshall's deal, and if what we're hearing is true, he will retire here. Believe me.

"Neither Koch nor the company elaborated as to whether Koch was among those donors who helped increase Marshall’s salary..." I'm thinking he may have chipped in a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                "Neither Koch nor the company elaborated as to whether Koch was among those donors who helped increase Marshall’s salary..." I'm thinking he may have chipped in a little.
                It sure wasn't the owner of Quality Motors on south Broadway.

Comment

Relax, folks.

Yesterday you had mentioned there were a couple of major announcements coming. Is this the second one you are referring to?
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                    Understatement of the century.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                      Yesterday you had mentioned there were a couple of major announcements coming. Is this the second one you are referring to?
                      10-4.

Comment

• So its obvious the pay bump means that we mean business.

Who has to be sacrificed so that we can jump to the AAC?

Seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                          So its obvious the pay bump means that we mean business.

Who has to be sacrificed so that we can jump to the AAC?

Seriously
                          Based on what I heard yesterday, I think we're in the Valley for the long term.

Comment

• I can see HCGM spending the rest of his career at WSU. 1) He is getting paid like he probably never dreamed, 2) even though Kellen is graduating this year and Maggie in a couple more, Lynn is obviously deeply in love with WSU and the city of Wichita and 3) other ADs are now going to be very skittish about wooing Gregg. Especially after the very public dismissal of Alabama's all-out effort.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

:(

Thanks for the insight! You da man @The Coach:!
                              The Assman

Comment

ugh.

Hopefully someone does something soon

Comment

Working...
                                X