No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone here pretty clearly already revealed who it is. Think a former sports reporter here in Wichita that has hit the big time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
      Someone here pretty clearly already revealed who it is. Think a former sports reporter here in Wichita that has hit the big time..
      Jonathan Coachman?!

Comment

• Makes sense

Comment

Someone here pretty clearly already revealed who it is. Think a former sports reporter here in Wichita that has hit the big time..
          No.

I'm not so sure Coachman could even tell you who WSU's MBB coach is.

Comment

Grant Meech!?!

Comment

• It ain't Coachman.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I give up!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Grant Meech!?!
                  I sneer down my nose at sports reporters.

Comment

• Jim Thomas is @coach

Comment

• You people still guessing are pissing me off. Everything you need to know is right there in front of you, if you can't put it all together then you probably don't know who he is anyway!
                      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

OOOHHHHHHH. Justin Kraemer! Why did I not figure that out.... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                          You people still guessing are pissing me off. Everything you need to know is right there in front of you, if you can't put it all together then you probably don't know who he is anyway!
                          I would appreciate an enlightening PM.

Comment

You people still guessing are pissing me off. Everything you need to know is right there in front of you, if you can't put it all together then you probably don't know who he is anyway!
                            Who cares if your pissed off.....I don't give even one sh**

Comment

• I vote for one of the guys at the Wichita Business Journal.
                              Professional gas passer.

Comment

I have no idea who he is ... If he's right .. He's 8 lb 6 oz baby Jesus

Comment

Working...
                                X