No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fact: Smart has not coached a team to a conference championship.

Comment

• I 'm Spartacus!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Interesting fact: Smart has not coached a team to a conference championship.

But he is so sexy..... to basketball "experts"
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          You may be batshit crazy; but you are not Batman.
          There's a fine line between genius and crazy ;)
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Interesting fact: Smart has not coached a team to a conference championship.
            However, Chris Lowery has. He would be a great fit at Alabama.

Comment

• Shaka looks to be signing a 5 yr $14 million

Comment

• LostLettermen.com ‏@LostLettermen 34s34 seconds ago KA-BOOOOOM! RT @ChipBrownHD #Texas #Longhorns close to finalizing a 5-year deal with #VCU's Shaka Smart http://HornsDigest.com .”

Texas athletic director Steve Patterson started off his search for a new basketball coach with two names in mind - VCU coach Shaka Smart and Villanova coach Jay Wright - not Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall - two sources close to the situation told HornsDigest.com Monday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
                  Shaka looks to be signing a 5 yr $14 million
                  That's nothing special at all. WSU's new contract with Marshall probably won't be too terribly far behind that. No wonder Patterson was slinging mud at Marshall; he knew he couldn't get him.

Comment

That seems lowball coming from a school that has more money than God
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• LostLettermen.com ‏@LostLettermen 2m2 minutes ago Maybe VCU will rehire Anthony Grant. Rehiring your old HC is all the rage these days...

Comment

• All I know is either way,, stayin or goin ,, I would like a little more of a committed answer,, Either say your stayin for a while or say what you are really looking for is X So the rest of the world (recruits included)(and schools who want to offer) can make an informed decision as to whether or not the chance of him getting his X is gonna happen in the near future. This every year thing get's old,, not just for fans ,, but your players , recruits ,,and eventually the schools that might want ya.
                        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

2.8 mil per year. They don't have to offer "Alabama" money because they have something to offer.
                          β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• The Texas AD must be living on another planet, thinking Marshall is not good at exciting the fan base or engaging with the fan baae. Struck out (not) looking on this one Steve.... (thank God for us).....

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              That's nothing special at all. No wonder Patterson was slinging mud at Marshall; he knew he couldn't get him.
                              I wonder when ADGP said that Gregg was blunt if he was referring to:

ADGP: Hey Gregg, we'd like to talk to you about being the next head coach at Texas.

HCGM: I'll listen, what are you offering?

ADGP: 5 year/$14 million

HCGM: Are you effing kidding me???

ADGP: We're Texas, you should be thankful we're offering you anything.

HCGM: GFY

ADGP: Hey your bluntness doesn't come off so well sometimes.

HCGM: Seriously, GFY and don't call me again and waste anymore of my time. I have nets to cut down and rings to be sized for.

ADGP: Gregg, do you have Shaka's phone number by chance?

Comment

• I'm running out of data checking Shockernet every 30 seconds. Looks like Verizon is going to get an extra $15 from me this month.

Comment

Working...
                                X