Saint Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadDog
    MadDog and a couple of buddies are in. We're packing golf clubs just in case things don't go real well with the Shocks....
    Friday low if 18 and high of 32
    Saturday low of 27 and high of 30
    Sunday low of 28 high of 44

Not great weather for the links. Except for hot links.

Comment

That's some cold golfing.
      Looking forward to seeing a good turnout tomorrow at the rally in the Union Station. To those going, have a good time and hope for the best.
      If you don't take time and go out to The Hill and get some good Italian, just stay in your room. Anything else will be disapointing. 8)
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
        Originally posted by MadDog
        MadDog and a couple of buddies are in. We're packing golf clubs just in case things don't go real well with the Shocks....
        I appreciate your enthusiasm, but attacking a team that is beating the Shocks with golf clubs seems a bit overboard (although if you got Nate Funk to participate, you might get away with it). ;-)
        Or, they could just beat Nate Funk and get away with it. The "after" pictures wouldn't look any different than the "before" pictures!

Before

After

See, no difference!

Comment

Getting ready to leave for St. Louis. I just wanted to wish you all a safe journey if you are traveling to St. Louis. See you at the rally! Go Shocks! Lets get a couple of wins.

:clap: :posterwu: :goshocks:

Comment

I've getting ready to head out as well. Everyone drive safe as I believe the Lou has had a little bit of snow recently. See ya there!!!
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              I've getting ready to head out as well. Everyone drive safe as I believe the Lou has had a little bit of snow recently. See ya there!!!
              But its all basically melted now. But we are suppose to get some more tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771
                Originally posted by martymoose
                Originally posted by shocks771
                Originally posted by 7hottamales
                What is wrong with the Westin?
                Along with the $10 drinks the rooms run you around $200 a night. It's a nice hotel, but come on, I only spend about six-seven hours a day in my room and as long as the bed is comfortable I really don't care where I stay.
                $10! That's cheap compared to the $15 - $20 drinks at Morton's Steakhouse in DC for the NCAA tourney... The Shox lost the game and I spent all my money... :(
                I didn't make you spend $100 on a 4-lb lobster Marty. Ok, I might have had a little to do with it.... :lol:
                I will take some of that blame on the lobster too...we pretty much guilted him into it!

Comment

Working...
                X