Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that's .... Cold.

Muhahahah
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

2/10. Took you 22 years to think that one up?

Comment

Originally posted by rockchalksteve View Post
        So, you guys ready for the whoopin' we are going to place on you today?
        what is with the "we" - didn't realize u actually played for sKUm.

Hopefully after we annihilate you,
        Hope? Sounds like u are little afraid of today outcome.

you guys will stop spewing smack about your sorry ass program
        You do realize this sorry ass program is only a couple years removed from a final 4. So if that is your definition of "sorry ass" - then I don't mind.

the truth is that we are the best team in Kansas,
        So when KU loses to WSU we will know the truth.

we will prove it today and you guys will never ever be anywhere close to as good as us.
        wow, you must have a sorry life that your existence depends on a school you didn't even attend. BTW, you don't play for sKUm, no matter how much u shout at the TV, it makes no difference.

Comment

oh, please.. (no roll eyes emoticon?)

Comment

lol, ever heard of fred van vleet? you will after today
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Just a thought.....wouldn't it be something if both teams, coaches and admins met before and after the game in some kind of show of admiration for the other and solidarity for the state as a whole in an attempt to teach some (not all) of us that the game is in fact a whole lot bigger than the fan and that the kids are more adults, well, than the adults?

Comment

I am perfectly capable of sinking to your level. As a WSU fan, I will not. Go Shox!
                Go Shocks!

Comment

We will NEVER shut up as lomg as there are "fans" like you still trollimg the universe,..
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Just a thought.....wouldn't it be something if both teams, coaches and admins met before and after the game in some kind of show of admiration for the other and solidarity for the state as a whole in an attempt to teach some (not all) of us that the game is in fact a whole lot bigger than the fan and that the kids are more adults, well, than the adults?
                    It would be fantastic. However with the way Self has denied, twisted and skirted attempts to play us, I have a hard time believing he's any more an adult than this 12 year old troll.

Comment

So, you guys ready for the whoopin' we are going to place on you today? Hopefully after we annihilate you, you guys will stop spewing smack about your sorry ass program and sorry ass conference. I know you guys are envious, but the truth is that we are the best team in Kansas, we will prove it today and you guys will never ever be anywhere close to as good as us. (After we kill you today)

Delete this thread if you want - it would be typical WSU fans who can't take the truth or a little truth talk.
                      Lol, delete this thread? I don't think so. After we beat your smug asses today we should sticky this thread to the front page.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I like some good trash talk, but this is just pathetic.

Sounds like a middle schooler trying to brag at his friends.
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

So, you guys ready for the whoopin' we are going to place on you today? Hopefully after we annihilate you, you guys will stop spewing smack about your sorry ass program and sorry ass conference. I know you guys are envious, but the truth is that we are the best team in Kansas, we will prove it today and you guys will never ever be anywhere close to as good as us. (After we kill you today)

Delete this thread if you want - it would be typical WSU fans who can't take the truth or a little truth talk.
                          You know. We had a lot of Indiana fans on our board for days prior to that game with lots of good conversation and not one post like yours. I'm still waiting for one KU fan to show up and treat this game like it's an actual game and not a chest beating exercise.

Comment

Last edited by shock; March 22, 2015, 09:36 AM.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              You know. We had a lot of Indiana fans on our board for days prior to that game with lots of good conversation and not one post like yours. I'm still waiting for one KU fan to show up and treat this game like it's an actual game and not a chest beating exercise.
                              Says all you need to know about the quality of the two fanbases.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I like to think that most KU fans aren't like this. But too many of them keep proving me wrong. I will follow the model of a being humble whether we win or lose. Because I don't play for either team. Let's all strive to never be that guy.

Go Shox!

Comment

Working...
                                X