Just half a day left until we never have to hear you guys ever again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just half a day left until we never have to hear you guys ever again

So, you guys ready for the whoopin' we are going to place on you today? Hopefully after we annihilate you, you guys will stop spewing smack about your sorry ass program and sorry ass conference. I know you guys are envious, but the truth is that we are the best team in Kansas, we will prove it today and you guys will never ever be anywhere close to as good as us. (After we kill you today)

Delete this thread if you want - it would be typical WSU fans who can't take the truth or a little truth talk.

You're the epitome of why Wichita State fans do not like Kansas fans. Hope you're ready for later on today.
    #ShockerNation #GoShox #GoShockers Follow me on twitter @ColinMatthew21

Comment

Classic KU fan!

Hoping for a great game today, Go Shox!
      Shox-4-Life

Comment

"Officer - we're gonna need a breathalyzer in Room 821 of Corbin Hall - AGAIN.
        And, please keep in mind this is a 9th year Freshman, so speak slowly."
        Attached Files
        If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Nice debut post, "Steve".
          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Typical T shirt douchebaggery. Does Walmart let you buy a t-shirt with your Wic card combined with your employee discount?

Comment

I'm impressed.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ty_common.html
                Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Typical T shirt douchebaggery. Does Walmart let you buy a t-shirt with your Wic card combined with your employee discount?
                Yes. Yes they do. You can even make meth in the bathroom at WalMart. Perfect place for Kansas fans.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Good one steve... Really rep your school well

Comment

Wake up Fever. Time for you to eat this idiod for breakfast!

Comment

This is either a spoof or a 12 year old. Stevie does Mommy and Daddy know your on the computer again?

Comment

Or just a half day till you will hear it for 23 more years....enjoy the game!

What a f-ing loser, get a life and quit deriving your self worth from who you root for. I can promise you have nothing to do with with the success. Oh and it's ok that not everyone is a fan of KU, no need to get offended.

Comment

At least the teams will talk today.

If WSU wins, no KU fan will hear a damn word from me. Because I don't need to put it on them to validate the pride I have in my team.

My happiness will derive from the win, and sharing it with other WSU fans.

Go Shox!
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            At least the teams will talk today.

If WSU wins, no KU fan will hear a damn word from me. Because I don't need to put it on them to validate the pride I have in my team.

My happiness will derive from the win, and sharing it with other WSU fans.

Go Shox!
                            This.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

:)
                              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X