Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by choida View Post
    Brown Morris Kelly... Our bench for the remainder of the tournament
    I think we'll see a few more from the bench against KU. though... Like John Robert Simon, for example.

Comment

I think Zach has the potential to be like Cleanthony Early was to our team. He can hit 3's AND crash toe boards. He played point guard in his year of prep school, so he can even handle the ball. He's going to be a matchup nightmare.

Comment

Here's my comment regarding our bench (and a little off-topic). If we see JRS rather than our scholly players, then I believe that will confirm that HCGM isn't happy with our guards on scholly.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
          Here's my comment regarding our bench (and a little off-topic). If we see JRS rather than our scholly players, then I believe that will confirm that HCGM isn't happy with our guards on scholly.
          We have seen that already
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I promise this will be my last post here, maybe its time to start a thread, but there were people who ridiculed me about a month ago for saying that I thought he had potential.

I will again use the example of Clint Normore. Like Normore, JRS was a HS QB. Except JRS just happened to be a QB from a program known for having very solid football teams. He lead his team as a starting QB to divisionals his senior year. Just short of state in the largest high school classification in Oklahoma.

That means athlete to me. He probably needed a little extra time to put things together, but I think with his athleticism, he has a shot as a contributor for us at some point (maybe soon).

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              Mr. Brown may someday have a lovely daughter but for now, I like the way he is improving and giving us solid minutes.

fyi, #12 http://tunecaster.com/special/songs-in-color/brown.html (#11 sounds a little scary)
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                I promise this will be my last post here, maybe its time to start a thread, but there were people who ridiculed me about a month ago for saying that I thought he had potential.

I will again use the example of Clint Normore. Like Normore, JRS was a HS QB. Except JRS just happened to be a QB from a program known for having very solid football teams. He lead his team as a starting QB to divisionals his senior year. Just short of state in the largest high school classification in Oklahoma.

That means athlete to me. He probably needed a little extra time to put things together, but I think with his athleticism, he has a shot as a contributor for us at some point (maybe soon).
                I'm sorry, but JRS will never be more than a human victory cigar as long as he's on this roster. He's just not a D1 player. Normore was 10 times the athlete as John.

Comment

I wonder if brown playing so well means we are going to see Wessel at the 4 again next year

Comment

JRS is a great athlete, not doubt about it. But "great" is a relative term. He will dominate at the Y some day. When you play at the highest level of D1, it takes athletism to a whole other level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                      I wonder if brown playing so well means we are going to see Wessel at the 4 again next year
                      I can see Brown being a 3-4 next year.

Comment

I know it may not look like it now, but I hope neither play much 4 next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          I know it may not look like it now, but I hope neither play much 4 next year.
                          Brown, Wessel, and McDuffie are all likely to compete for time at both the three and the four.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            I can see Brown being a 3-4 next year.
                            Why didn't he really play the 4 this year then? Theoretically we should be deeper at the 4 next season

Comment

Why didn't he really play the 4 this year then? Theoretically we should be deeper at the 4 next season
                              He did play some. Immediately prior to his concussion he was getting as many or more minutes at the four as Kelly.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Wichita State hustles to get the rebound off the Indiana miss, takes the ball down the court in transition and finds Zach Brown for the monster dunk as part ...

Look at that hustle getting down the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X