No announcement yet.

Official: Other 2015 NCAA Tournament Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would enjoy seeing a deep run by Gonzaga. They haven't done well in the tourney in the last decade despite some really good teams.

I would enjoy that much more than a deep run by Iowa State, or Baylor. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      I would enjoy seeing a deep run by Gonzaga. They haven't done well in the tourney in the last decade despite some really good teams.

I would enjoy that much more than a deep run by Iowa State, or Baylor. ;-)
      I would enjoy a deep run by Davidson more but Gonzaga would be a 2nd choice.
      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        How far did you have Baylor and Iowa State going? I had them both in the Sweet 16, so while it hurt, it wasn't Earth-shattering. Besides, everyone else's bracket got jacked up, so when it affects everyone, it is not as bad.
        Good point about everybody's being messed up. However, I was a major dumbass and had Iowa State going to the title game. I fell for the Big XII Tournament trap. I am a moron.

However, now that I'm out of it after two games, I'll enjoy it and continue to gleefully watch the Big XII tank it.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
          The Big 12 commish is on the phone right now trying to figure out how to get some home games for the tourney like Dayton had last night.
          Big 12 commish and his associates are just working out the spin. My guess is that they will just say that when you get 70% of your teams into the tournament you have a lot more opportunities for upsets. Especially, when your teams are used to benefiting from quality losses on a consistent basis. The concept that losing is bad is somewhat foreign to Big 12 teams.

Comment

• "Simply just bad matchups for our Big 12 teams."
            "The Big 12 tournament is so exhausting we couldn't rest up in time."
            "Heckuva a conspiracy, the way the selection committee screwed all the Big 12 teams."
            "Our Big 12 teams had nothing to gain by playing those low-major teams."
            "The Big 12 teams don't make enough money to take these games serious -- since they aren't played at home."
            "Winning the Big 12 conference is a greater achievement than going to the Final Four."
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Big 12 commish and his associates are just working out the spin. My guess is that they will just say that when you get 70% of your teams into the tournament you have a lot more opportunities for upsets. Especially, when your teams are used to benefiting from quality losses on a consistent basis. The concept that losing is bad is somewhat foreign to Big 12 teams.
              Right now, they are thinking "wait, we have to go home? I thought we would just move up in the polls!" It's like the twilight zone to them.

Comment

• These games now are sucky.

Well, unless you like brick laying.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I bet the UNI board is having a field day today.

Hopefully, we can join the festivities tomorrow.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I can't get the VCU game to load via Sling. ARG!

Edit: Well .... ***** on Shockernet and suddenly it works!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Way too easy there for Texas scored in like 4 seconds
                      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• I want the Big East to tank equally as bad as the Big XII. The Butler-Texas game is kind of indifferent to me. I really don't think Marshall would go to Texas and the Big East would be the lesser of two evils, so I guess.. go Butler.

The Big XII about ready to go 0 for 3. This is unbelievably hilarious.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Was in the car when Georgia State made their comeback but man I was able to see that. What a crazy three pointer for the win.

Comment

• Someone here recently made a list of all the good OOC wins the Big 12 had (it wasn't many). I can't find it now, does anyone know where it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              I want the Big East to tank equally as bad as the Big XII. The Butler-Texas game is kind of indifferent to me. I really don't think Marshall would go to Texas and the Big East would be the lesser of two evils, so I guess.. go Butler.

The Big XII about ready to go 0 for 3. This is unbelievably hilarious.
                              Believably hilarious.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• SMU storming back now.

Comment

Working...
                                X