Official: Other 2015 NCAA Tournament Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Other 2015 NCAA Tournament Games

Hampton wins the first game of the night.

Ole Miss, down 17 in the first half, now leads by 4 with 6 minutes left. (MJ Rhett, former Shocker recruit, having a nice second half)
    The Assman

This BYU/Ole Miss game has been great
    The Assman

Comment

Dayton must be luckiest team in the tourney. Play AT HOME in a play-in game THEN get to play down the road as an 11-seed.

The Flyers still had to win the game, I know. That being said, I feel for BSU.
      The Assman

Comment

Don't even get me started with the Dayton BS. That game cannot happen on their home court. Dayton shouldn't even have been playing in the play-in round. Switch UCLA for Dayton and everything would have been ok (even though UCLA still shouldn't even have been in the field).

I feel for Boise. I picked Dayton but I was pulling for Boise.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Totally agree. What a sham! NCAA tournament game on your home court. Man. Boise State should have won that. They out played them. Nice job selection committee.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
            Totally agree. What a sham! NCAA tournament game on your home court. Man. Boise State should have won that. They out played them. Nice job selection committee.
            ShockRef and I watched the Dayton/Boise State game and could not believe how the officials were swallowing their whistles. Factor in how Boise State outplayed Dayton then the fouls that weren't called....yeah, Boise State should have won that game.

Comment

ND vs Northeastern has been a lot closer than I expected.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Here we go starting with #14 Northeaster vs #3 Notre Dame. Northeastern is giving Notre Dame all they can handle right now tied at 22.
                Earlier this year I said I thought Notre Dame was a team I felt could be a 3-5 seed and lose in the first round with the right match up but I didn't really think Northeastern was that match up that could cause them to lose but so far they are hanging tough. Notre Dame loves the 3 and teams like that sometimes go cold and lose early.
                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Georgia State is coming up here shortly vs Baylor and I really thought like you guys did that this would be a strong year for Georgia State with the likes of Hunter, Harrow and Ware on the team. I think the committee screwed up their seed giving them a 14 and UC Irvine a 13 they should have been reversed and we would have had a magical Ware vs Louisville game and a game I think Georgia State could have won. Baylor is going to be awful tough especially if Harrow can't play today. It's a shame for Harrow former Kentucky player if he can't go today.

I think the committee screwed this up because Georgia State had a much better record than UC Irvine and was 1st place in their conf while UC Irvine was 3rd in theirs and what seems to usually matter a lot for the seeding of the 13-16 teams is the RPI an Georgia State was like 53 vs UC Irvine who was around 88 so in every way Georgia State should have got that 13 seed and would have had a much better shot to pull off a win.

Only thing I can think of is the committee got lazy and wanted to have a spot that could have made sense for Ga Southern had they won.

The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

A total shock to me UAB is hanging with Iowa State right now. Makes you wonder what Old Dominion, La Tech or UTEP could have done if they were in the tournament. Still really disappointed ODU didn't get in and by the looks of the committee who had ODU as 3rd team out if they had made the C-USA finals they would have had a strong chance to make the tournament.

Comment

Charles Barkley is on at half during the ND game. His bracket has "Witch St" beating IU in the first round.

Comment

cyclonefanatic.com is in less of meltdown mode now than every week when the AP Poll comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          cyclonefanatic.com is in less of meltdown mode now than every week when the AP Poll comes out.
                          Actually right now they are saying, "How dare they seed us only 4 lines higher than Wichita State!"
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I ... can't get ... any ... work ... done.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

A Northeastern player just had a foul called on him for passing the basketball.

Comment

Working...
                              X