Omaha Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seskridge
    Oh no, that's where the fiance booked for Saturday and Sunday. Is it that bad?
    It wouldn't be my first choice for sure, but without my family it's fine. I wouldn't go for a run right now for sure, but it works okay, especially given the price.

Comment

Nothing right off of Dodge is that damn bad. MVJ must live out in BFE west O where every house on the horizon is a split-level, with identical roof shingles, and exterior paint colors that look really nice as long as you like various shades of tan.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
        Okay. I'm sure I will be fine
        It's fine. The hotel is clean and fenced in. If you head north a few blocks, it gets sketchy, fast.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

When I first moved to Omaha, I lived in an apartment on 33rd and Dodge. Loved it. Then again, you did hear the gunfire from the north. Never feared the gunfire, but it was there.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            30th and Dodge. Hope you don't get shot.
            Don't be scaring them like that MoValley

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
              Don't be scaring them like that MoValley
              Then what fun will I have?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Just this once.....One of the many great things about our program right now is the class shown by everyone associated with WSU, especially men's basketball. They've been amazing in the way they win and (very occasionally) lose.

I've already been approached by 4 dick KU fans since I've been in Omaha (one on the trip up). I'm sure I'm not done dealing with them. Trust me, there aren't 6 WSU fans that despise ku more than I for a variety of reasons. Turn the other cheek. Act like we've been here (we have) and show the world we are Wichita State.

Go Shocks....beat Indiana.
                I've been told that WSU fans are the ones constantly belittling and being meanies towards KU fans. KU fans are too secure with their blueblood program to have to be badmouthing anything on WSU's level.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Then what fun will I have?
                  You could suggest Time Out Takeout Chicken for supper.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    I've been told that WSU fans are the ones constantly belittling and being meanies towards KU fans. KU fans are too secure with their blueblood program to have to be badmouthing anything on WSU's level.
                    Far from my experience . Honestly I'm a bit surprised. Did enjoy a couple of Nebraska first Cu second fans though. Good people.

Comment

Got here last night with the wife. Staying out in the western part of Omaha where the various colors of tan are on the split level houses. The good news is I haven't heard any gun fire.

Comment

From Urban Dicrionary:

Spearmint Rhino
                        The act of one individual placing a strap-on dildo on his/her head, lubricating it with Dr. Bronner's all natural menthol spearmint soap, and proceeding to penetrate his/her partner's asshole. It is preferred for the "rhino" to penetrate at a full running charge. Technically speaking, this is a modified screwnicorn.
                        I think this may be what led to these pesky restrictions that were placed on RDR's probation.
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I didn't want to post until it was official but my family of 3 will be headed to Omaha on Sunday along with a coworker and @Robant15: . Tickets in hand and looking to make a ton of noise!!!
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                          X