Omaha Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha Roll Call

I am going with one other. I am interested to see the crowd split.

I am a bit worried that 3G may be disappointed in the number of Shockers going. I know many who cannot shell out the necessary bucks to make it. Hell I can't really afford it, but I mean, who cares.

Estimates on the # of shocker fans? I would think at least 1-2K.

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
    I am going with one other. I am interested to see the crowd split.

I am a bit worried that 3G may be disappointed in the number of Shockers going. I know many who cannot shell out the necessary bucks to make it. Hell I can't really afford it, but I mean, who cares.

Estimates on the # of shocker fans? I would think at least 1-2K.
    Good call. Appears KU/Wisky fan is shelling out the $$$ $700-900 Bluejay fan is asking and is leading the charge.

Comment

I will be there wearing purple cheering til im blue in the face for Wichita. I might be a little late though... my Panthers tip at 12:20

Comment

We are flying in Saturday morning and flying out early Monday morning. Lucked out and snagged a room at the Hyatt Place Downtown for $100/nt on Priceline- ten minute walk from the arena.

Comment

Pogo be there.

Comment

6 of us for Friday. Staying at the a Hilton downtown. Playing it by ear for Sunday. I wonder how many fans would have skipped the Lou had we known about Omaha? Ah. Ya never know.

Comment

3 for All Sessions. Looking forward to seeing the Shox go to the Sweet 16.
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                Good call. Appears KU/Wisky fan is shelling out the $$$ $700-900 Bluejay fan is asking and is leading the charge.
                If someone offers me $900, I'm watching the damn games from The Old Mattress Factory.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                  We appreciate the info from our Bluejay insider.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Be there with 8 people in total.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Me and Mrs. SPE will be there on Sunday, Lord willing.

Comment

I will be there with one other person. Staying about 15 minutes out from CLink, $61 bucks a night and free breakfast, pretty hard to beat.

Comment

4 all session.

Comment

Me and missus, all sessions.
                            "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                              I wonder how many fans would have skipped the Lou had we known about Omaha? Ah. Ya never know.
                              I hope everyone remembers this comment next year when considering going to Arch Madness. Go to Arch Madness or hold out for the 50% chance that you could spend that same money to watch the Shockers play within 500 miles or so of Wichita in the first weekend of the NCAA Tournament. If you are blessed with enough money to do both, great for you. If you can only choose one though...well, I know what I would choose.

Denver, Des Moines, Oklahoma City, St. Louis
                              78-65

Comment

Working...
                              X