Best way to get tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacrifice a Creighton virgin?
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Iseeoz View Post
      Vivid seats has lots of add ons at check out and they all end up being the same price.
      This is true.

Comment

I just bought 5 LL tickets for 3K not sure if that was stupid or not, my wife is going to kill me.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Iseeoz View Post
          Which session are we playing on Friday?
          Will announce tonight.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

$250 for a Friday evening only session....hmmm.....anyone want to split gas cost?

Comment

All-session tickets are flying around on StubHub- both being posted and being bought. Same thing on NCAA Ticket Exchange.

Looks like they're a wash on pricing, and not really much of a price-break on the single-session tickets. Might be best to just buy the all-session now and sell the off game to try and recoup a couple bucks from a Wisconsin or Oregon fan.

Comment

Last year in St Louis I was able to "scalp" a couple of tickets to the KU session at a reasonable price outside right before the game. Does anyone know if that would be worth a shot. Especially the Sunday game with many teams...and disgruntled fans losing on Friday and Saturday and wanting to sell their Sunday tickets?

Comment

Are the Session 3 tickets for the Sunday game (provided we get through) the ones to get? I've got my finger on the mouse ready to buy.

Comment

Scalping in Omaha is legal. I always scalped WSU vs sCUm tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
                      Last year in St Louis I was able to "scalp" a couple of tickets to the KU session at a reasonable price outside right before the game. Does anyone know if that would be worth a shot. Especially the Sunday game with many teams...and disgruntled fans losing on Friday and Saturday and wanting to sell their Sunday tickets?
                      It's always worth a shot. Tickets are at a premium now but they usually fall a little closer to gametime however demand for this one will be higher than usual.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        $250 for a Friday evening only session....hmmm.....anyone want to split gas cost?
                        My wife literally threatened to cut off my balls if I said yes to this :/

Comment

Yes tickets will be in demand..but last year in St Louis we had WSU, KU K State and Kentucky. Im still deciding whether to get tickets in the hand or take a chance outside the arena......I guess I will sleep on it. Thanks for the info on scalping in Omaha.....that may be the deciding factor.

Comment

How are the seats in the upper deck at CenturyLink? Have tickets in the 3rd to last row behind the bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              How are the seats in the upper deck at CenturyLink? Have tickets in the 3rd to last row behind the bucket.
                              It's a pretty big joint. That's a long way from the action.

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                                All-session tickets are flying around on StubHub- both being posted and being bought. Same thing on NCAA Ticket Exchange.

Looks like they're a wash on pricing, and not really much of a price-break on the single-session tickets. Might be best to just buy the all-session now and sell the off game to try and recoup a couple bucks from a Wisconsin or Oregon fan.
                                How do I get to the ticket exchange? All I see is for Final Four...

Comment

Working...
                                X