Best way to get tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Nope. I had emergency surgery a few months ago and am just getting my act back together. That said, I am pretty neutral at these things. I will be cheering for the Shockers, Oregon and New Mexico State, in that order, but I never wear colors. It's just policy.
    Hope things look good for you after the surgery. Your presence has been missed here this year.

I can understand the no-color policy and we will appreciate the rooting interest in a place that is a black hole to us.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Looks like we are the second game in the first session on Friday.

Comment

Anyone receive confirmation of getting tickets yet? If so, do they indicate what sections we're in? I got confirmation of not getting them thru WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          My wife literally threatened to cut off my balls if I said yes to this :/
          What does your wife have against me?

Comment

I'm in the low 400's in points, just wanted a single for Omaha. Shocker Ticket office just emailed me saying they are all gone.
            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              How are the seats in the upper deck at CenturyLink? Have tickets in the 3rd to last row behind the bucket.
              Personally been to the clink about 25 times. Would recommend getting lower bowl if you can afford it. The upper bowl is really high and isn't that great. If you do go upper bowl, I'd recommend getting a low row in the 228-229-230 sections on the end as those seats are a little lower and closer to the court than the ones on either sideline.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Here is the layout. My seats are here.

No, those seats aren't for sale. Period. At one game, I took my boys to the very top row. It is way, way up there. The picture looks closer than it is

The end zones aren't nearly as high as the sidelines, but the other end of the arena is a long way off. I hope this helps.

I'm assuming the pitch of the upper bowl at Century Link is probably as steep as Intrust? The wife hates the upper bowl at Intrust so I always have to make sure and get lower bowl tickets. Don't want to spend the money and not be able to enjoy it.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  I'm assuming the pitch of the upper bowl at Century Link is probably as steep as Intrust? The wife hates the upper bowl at Intrust so I always have to make sure and get lower bowl tickets. Don't want to spend the money and not be able to enjoy it.
                  It's a bit intimidating. I wouldn't have gone all the way up if my boys didn't want to, but yeah, it gets pretty high and it is steep. Keep in mind, the arena holds over 18,000 for basketball, it's a climb.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    The goofy thing with the Clink- note that the first four rows on the sidelines in the upper deck are below the entries, but then there's an additional 6' rise to the next rows. You can kind of make that out in the first picture, just above the ribbon board. If you do go sideline upstairs, there's a pretty significant difference between those first few rows and the upper ones.

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                      Anyone receive confirmation of getting tickets yet? If so, do they indicate what sections we're in? I got confirmation of not getting them thru WSU.
                      Received an 8:35PM e-mail from the Ticket Office confirming ticket allocation.
                      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

KUhater here. And I really hate KU . . . I was feeling pretty good because I was in KC yesterday to see Iowa State beat them for the Big 12 Conference . . . yet they still got the #2 in Omaha . . . that is so stupid . . . alas, I now have tickets for sale.

My tickets aren't listed on Stub Hub, even though I could make more money there . . . don't want any beakers to get them. I did the same thing last year and sold my St. Louis tickets at far less than Stub Hub to a Shocker fan on this forum.

I have two full strips for Omaha in Section 211 Row B. I see comparable tickets on Stub Hub for $518/ticket. I'll take $450/ticket (total $900). No fees. And I will ship them overnight at my expense.

Send me a PM.

Comment

Section 128. Row 9. Seats 9,10 & 11 available for Session 1 on Friday. $240.00 each. No fees. Pick up at my office on Thursday or Friday. If you want them shipped, you pay the overnight fee.
                          If no takers I will sell them to Ticket Express, an Omaha ticket outlet tomorrow morning or put them on the NCAA exchange. Tickets on Stubhub and NCAA exchange are/were listed at $300.00 and above in section 129 for row 21.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            Sacrifice a Creighton virgin?
                            If you can find one then I'm in!

Comment

Have two pairs for Sunday only for sale. Might end up using one of the tickets so may also be willing to sell just a single. Message if interested.

Section 218, row G - $180 each
                              Section 202, row 1 - $275 each
                              Last edited by ShoxPokesandRoos; March 16, 2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I have 3 tix sec 229 row A for Friday session one. Tix are in Iowa. Paypal usps priority only. Seats on aisle $155 each. Message me.

Comment

Working...
                                X