Best way to get tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    For anyone buying or selling tickets this weekend, StubHub will be doing LMS (last minute services) for this weekend's games. Since all of the tickets to NCAA tournament games are hard copy only, all of the listings on StubHub will expire at 2 PM tomorrow because of StubHub's mailing deadline. At that point, everything you see on StubHub will be listed through LMS. LMS is usually a few guys from SH setup on laptops outside the venue or a nearby hotel. If you're selling, you'll have to take your tickets to them and get them registered. Once they're registered, you can control the price through the StubHub app. This might be an easy way to get cheaper tickets, or sell without being hassled by scalpers. You can also purchase tickets at LMS, if you're trying to buy.

I'm not sure of the location for this weekend, but I'll keep you all posted.
    Looks like Last Minute Services will be at...

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Council Bluffs
    2202 River Rd.
    Council Bluffs, IA 51501

Comment

Looks like NMSU upper level tickets are in 203.

Comment

Delete
        Last edited by BigWigShock; March 17, 2015, 05:30 PM. Reason: Left out original post quote

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPokesandRoos View Post
          Have 3 all-session passes for sale that I'm willing to break up. Section 230, row L. Will sell singles, pairs, or all 3 for any session:

All-session: $375 each
          Session 1: $170 each
          Session 2: $70 each
          Session 3: $200 each
          Check your PM

Comment

I have tickets available for Session 1 if anyone still needs tickets. They are from the NMSU allotment, in the upper level. We can cheer against KU and then the Shockers together.

PM if interested.

Comment

So is this thing sold out already? I'm having trouble finding tickets on ticketmaster. Is the only option stub hub already?

Comment

Games have been sold out for months. One reason the NCAA has been in Omaha 3 times since 2008.

StubHub is not your only option. There are 2 reputable ticket resellers with local offices. I'm not affiliated with either, and have used both. Ticket Express is run by a good guy and that's the one I go to first. Plus, unlike the other one, their name is not a reference to Husker football, which I detest with passion.

http://www.ticketexpress.com/
                http://www.redzonetickets.com/

Comment

Got mine through http://www.ticketnetwork.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                    Games have been sold out for months. One reason the NCAA has been in Omaha 3 times since 2008.

StubHub is not your only option. There are 2 reputable ticket resellers with local offices. I'm not affiliated with either, and have used both. Ticket Express is run by a good guy and that's the one I go to first. Plus, unlike the other one, their name is not a reference to Husker football, which I detest with passion.

http://www.ticketexpress.com/
                    http://www.redzonetickets.com/
                    Thanks JayPak. Bumping this to help out others. Got a lower bowl seat for session 3 for 250 on ticketexpress. Current lowest for an upper bowl on StubHub is 300

Comment

• Just picked up two tickets from stubhub in section 110 row 14 which is the fourth row for 279 a piece which is about the best I have seen. There is a couple left if anyone is interested. Would like to sit by some shocker fans.

Comment

• 109 Row AA for me. Is that front row or row 27?

Comment

• So anyone who is up there, I'm flying back into KC this morning, what is the market for a single ticket? Just need to get in the building.

Comment

• It's definitely harder. No one wants to split a pair. The best chance to get a single is probably to wait until near the start of the game. Make the scalpers sweat and they might be more willing to part ways with a single ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
                              109 Row AA for me. Is that front row or row 27?
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                              X