Alabama (83)
        Dayton (35)
        Iowa (45)
        USC (202)
        Notre Dame (24)
        Xavier (30)
        Monmouth (177)

(3/13/2015 RPI)

With a 3-game MTE, I believe we get 30 total games, so 12 non-conference games. 10 are listed above, 5 home, 2 away, 3 neutral. Looks like we're looking for 2.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e13997570.html

UNLV is going to be a bigger team now that they signed top 10 Center. I am pretty sure they just kept Woods.
        Seton Hall & Tulsa a good games for RPI, because they will both be high in their con.
        I can already see us getting duped on the ND game in the Classic.
        Best case scenario we get 2 top 50 teams out of it. That's not bad though.
        Utah keeps the pick and slam man.

Everything else might as well be MVC. Hopefully our last addition will be alteast a team that is on ESPN once a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          @JonRothstein: Wichita State will host Utah on Saturday 12/12/15 at Interest Bank Arena, source told @CBSSports. Return game of home-and-home series.

I like Jon, but I (and most of us) could have broke this news months ago! ;)
          LOL, yeah.. I saw he Kwch post about it and thought "didn't we know this months ago?"

Comment

• Well the UNLV game just took a step down with Christian Wood declaring for the draft. They will still have a lot of talent but they will be really young.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
              Well the UNLV game just took a step down with Christian Wood declaring for the draft. They will still have a lot of talent but they will be really young.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hopefully it's on espn... Should be a good win...

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                  Is 12/12 when CF is eligible?
                  x factor bay bay

Comment

• @jeff:borzello
                    Seton Hall officially announces that Sterling Gibbs is headed elsewhere for his final season of eligibility.

Comment

• If Isaiah Whitehead and Seton Hall don't have a good year, Kevin Willard could lose his job.

Comment

• @JonRothstein: Tulsa and Oklahoma State will begin a H + H series starting on 12/2/15 in Stillwater, source told @CBSSports. Return game in Tulsa in 16-17.
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We play at St. Louis on Dec. 5th and at Seton Hall on Dec. 19th. Saw this info on one of the packages at the Shocker Auction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            We play at St. Louis on Dec. 5th and at Seton Hall on Dec. 19th. Saw this info on one of the packages at the Shocker Auction.
                            Thanks for the info. We're doing the Seton Hall game.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Thanks for the info. We're doing the Seton Hall game.
                              Good timing with Christmas break. I'm also looking into it with the family.

Comment

• @ Tulsa on Tuesday 11/17/15
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X