No announcement yet.

2015-2016 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be mutually beneficial to postpone the next SLU return game for a year (assuming the second leg of the series is in fact locked in). Hopefully that is the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
      Is Alabama the new DePaul?
      Sort of. Except that Alabama has been at or near the Top 100 every year (83 right now), and they have provided solid competition that is actually useful to the team. I also believe that the two coaching staffs really like each other. DePaul was a known dumpster fire every year and provided none of those things.

Comment

I'd love for us to play Xavier and/or Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          I would take Colorado State. Someone probably should make sure their coach doesn't stick around and party with WSU's co-eds.
          I think the Wranglers did "Larry Eustachy Night" one time. Beers were $1 and college girls got in free.
          Last edited by Kel Varnsen; March 13, 2015, 05:50 PM.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Uh oh, CSU at WSU would be a conflicting game for me. Love both of them.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
              Uh oh, CSU at WSU would be a conflicting game for me. Love both of them.
              Ruh roh.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                Ruh roh.
                Wear green pants and a yellow shirt, cheer for both, love the winner.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Don't know if we play this team this year or next. And I'll be very vague as to not give away too much information about who I am or where I heard it.
                  I over heard a phone conversation with someone of importance, when they got off the phone they looked at me and asked what I thought about a Home and Home with a Pac 10 member. That is all I will say...
                  I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Utah.

Also, there is no PAC 10 anymore.
                    Last edited by wufan; March 14, 2015, 10:35 AM.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                      Don't know if we play this team this year or next. And I'll be very vague as to not give away too much information about who I am or where I heard it.
                      I over heard a phone conversation with someone of importance, when they got off the phone they looked at me and asked what I thought about a Home and Home with a Pac 10 member. That is all I will say...
                      Not to be rude, but we already have a home and home with a Pac 10 member. Getting another one would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Utah.

Also, there is no PAC 10 anymore.
                        He's from the future, man.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                          Not to be rude, but we already have a home and home with a Pac 10 member. Getting another one would be nice.
                          Oh yeah, it's the Pac 12 (They play after my bed time)! However, it's a team not listed on the first post. But that was last October and things might have fallen apart since then...I'll believe when it's announced...

@rjl:
                          If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Yea, if that was in October I wouldn't count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Yea, if that was in October I wouldn't count on it.
                              I agree, the only reason I mentioned it was because of who was on the phone

@rjl:

Comment

Wasn't UCLA mentioned last year? And then we have the Cuonzo connection with Cal, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the schedule again.

Comment

Working...
                                X