No announcement yet.

Storming the court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, the storming the court detractors are out in force again over this incident? In this video, the reporter was all by himself and appears his leg gave out either by hustling onto the court or when he jumped into the air and landed wrong. Or, he has brittle bone syndrome or he suffers from osteoporosis. He acknowledges he was not trampled and the video supports that. The video is the second one down at the bottom of the page. He's in the lower right corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Hey! If I'm buck naked, I figure adrenaline will kick in and I'll squeek in right at 40 seconds. Well, my belly will clear it in 40 seconds, but my hiney will come in around 41 seconds. Who's with me?! We'll wait 'til ESPN comes to town and then we'll get national exposure. It'll be glorious!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        The great Kung never did an anchor run?
        Do they still do those? That was an interesting experience to say the least!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
          Don't think so. LMAO
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Don't think so. LMAO
            Id be curious to know how many on here ever did one. I thought i heard that they were done as well, but ddnt know if they started again.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              Yes they still do. Had some friends who did one just a couple years ago. Never tried it myself...

Comment

Working...
              X