No announcement yet.

#12 WSU @ #18 UNI - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting more and more nervous about next season with Cotton and Carter leaving, and Ron maybe on to the NBA.

Who is going to step up and fill the voids? Shaq is the obvious candidate for Darrius, but who takes over in the backcourt?
    The Assman

Comment

• UNI playing well to say the least and home court "advantage" is apparent. SHOX need to chillax, they look tight. First to 50 wins.
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Not a terrible analysis. Try posting that the first time instead of starting with "shut up".
        Stop trolling.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          It has become nearly impoosible to get useful BASKETBALL info on this forum....

As bad as our team is playing right now, at least they dont melt down like this board.

I am out... this thread is a waste of time..
          Bye.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Gonna go out on a limb here and say UNI won't be shooting 60% and 66%+ from three for the game.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• We've come back before, we'll do it again.

Comment

• Stats:

Team Stats WICH UNI
                Shooting 10-26 (.385) 15-25 (.600)
                3PT Shooting 3-11 (.273) 4-6 (.667)
                Free Throws 1-1 (1.000) 3-5 (.600)
                Rebounds 3-13 1-14
                Assists 4 4
                Steals 2 2
                Blocks 1 0
                Turnovers 6 3
                Fouls 9 6
                Largest Lead - -
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  Gonna go out on a limb here and say UNI won't be shooting 60% and 66%+ from three for the game.
                  Won't matter if our play doesn't improve.

I agree with previous posters. Where's the passion? Where's the fight? Just going through the emotions out there. We've played in bigger games than this. I'm disappointed in that aspect thus far.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    We've come back before, we'll do it again.
                    Yeah, true. But our comebacks have been against bad teams.

Comment

• We may lose this one, but UNI shooting .600 overall and .667 from 3, and WSU shooting .385 overall and .273 from 3, won't continue forever. That's like best case/worst case respectively.

Comment

• We get the ball in the 2nd half, I think! :)
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Can someone shoe me how to make the ignore function work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock&awe View Post
                            I just can't understand why I don't see any fire in this teams eyes. You are the class of the league in hostile territory and it's just like the way they looked against GW. ****in zombies that half. They need to nut up and show some passion.
                            I think you are mistaking their even temperament for a lack of passion

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              I'd take Glass over Nurger. Every day of the week.
                              As of the past few games that is definitely fair. Glass may be a long way from "there," but Nurger has started to look like someone just plucked him out of a 6A high school game.

Comment

• Mods, either give Fever a timeout now or forever hold your peace. This has become a complete joke.

Heck, ban me too if you want to appear "balanced". I think Fever deserves it 10x more than any other poster on this board, but right now I don't even care.

The rest of the board doesn't deserve this crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X