• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    KenPom's thrill factor for Sunday has our game with Drake tied for last

Rk 24
    Prediction Wichita St. 74-50 (99%)
    Thrill Score 9.1
    Yeah, but I bet he hasn't factored in that we are going to cut loose with the "It's All About the Drake" video.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Yeah, but I bet he hasn't factored in that we are going to cut loose with the "It's All About the Drake" video.
      That would definitely up the thrill factor!

Comment

After reading today's paper concerning this game and our last outing with Drake, I am feeling good we will make some needed adjustments to allow my 22 point surpass prediction a reality. First of all, we need to out-rebound them by 9 this time and not allow them the 12 offensive boards they mounted against us last time. Enter Shaq into this game who was missing in action at their barn along with the continued development of our new big's and I see us cleaning glass today and making it sparkle.

Next, Mr. Ricks has to be held to a mild roar and Drake does have it's moments from the 3-point line. Enevold is also a decent inside presence and we will have to contain him some. Today, I am really expecting us to turn up the heat defensively. Lately, we are doing just that without fouling so much and shooting more throws than our foes. Today, that would be welcomed with open arms. 8-0 sounds good to me and today will be still another great day to be a Shocker fan.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Can the game be viewed on ESPN3 or not ? Where can a person go to watch ?

Comment

Today's paper does mention ESPN3.com online.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'd love to see Zach Brown, Rian, Rashard, Corey and Shaq on the court at the same time today, a little taste of the future at about the 12:00 minute mark in the first half.

That would indicate a game well in hand, as I expect, and the fact those five are really starting to understand Shocker basketball, which I'm not yet convinced is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                I'd love to see Zach Brown, Rian, Rashard, Corey and Shaq on the court at the same time today, a little taste of the future at about the 12:00 minute mark in the first half.

That would indicate a game well in hand, as I expect, and the fact those five are really starting to understand Shocker basketball, which I'm not yet convinced is the case.
                That is way too early. We did that last year at Loyola with near disasterous results. Second half 12:00 minute mark, maybe. Would sprinkle those guys in with the starters and win by 30.

I would also like to see Tevin get some quality minutes today with the starters.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Some people will be watching coach K try to get his 1000th win. I'll be watching Coach Marshall get his 384th.

Comment

Wichita State - 94
                    Blulogs - 29

Yes I'm serious. Go SHOX!
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      Can the game be viewed on ESPN3 or not ? Where can a person go to watch ?
                      From goshockers.com ...
                      "ESPN’s telecast will be available online via the networks ESPN3.com streaming platform with no blackout restrictions. Scott Warmann (play-by-play) and Rich Zvosec (analyst) will have the call."

Comment

WSU 84 Da Drake 62
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          After reading today's paper concerning this game and our last outing with Drake, I am feeling good we will make some needed adjustments to allow my 22 point surpass prediction a reality. First of all, we need to out-rebound them by 9 this time and not allow them the 12 offensive boards they mounted against us last time. Enter Shaq into this game who was missing in action at their barn along with the continued development of our new big's and I see us cleaning glass today and making it sparkle.

Next, Mr. Ricks has to be held to a mild roar and Drake does have it's moments from the 3-point line. Enevold is also a decent inside presence and we will have to contain him some. Today, I am really expecting us to turn up the heat defensively. Lately, we are doing just that without fouling so much and shooting more throws than our foes. Today, that would be welcomed with open arms. 8-0 sounds good to me and today will be still another great day to be a Shocker fan.
                          Don't forget that Evan basically missed the Drake game, only playing 4 minutes, while he recovered from his injury.

Comment

Wichita State 72
                            Drake 48
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Well, we had Ri'an, Corey, and Shaq on the court at the same time together at the 12 minute mark in the first (with Cotton/EW). Not sure if Kelly's made it in yet, but Brown has.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                                Well, we had Ri'an, Corey, and Shaq on the court at the same time together at the 12 minute mark in the first (with Cotton/EW). Not sure if Kelly's made it in yet, but Brown has.
                                Kelly was in, but Corey went out.

Comment

Working...
                                X