WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. This game reminds me of the story of the big talker that walked in a biker bar and announces loudly, "I have a list of everybody that is here tonight and I can whip any of you." One big biker stands up and proclaims "My name is Spike and you can't whip me!!!" Quickly the big talker responds and says "Okay Spike, I will mark you off my list." So Drake comes to 21st and Hillside after playing us respectively at their barn. However the chatter from them after the game and since about our Shocks will not work out so good for them. When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, my Mom asked me what I want to be when I grew up. I replied "I want to play in the NBA." Without delay she said "That's not going to happen, so find something else." Gosh Mom, I'm standing right here. Oh well, she knew I was not a bad bad boy like Baker so look at the bright side. Here I am here with ya'll. Muhahahaha.

So the Bulldawgs are coming to town with inflated hopes. Hope does not float for our foes here at 21st and Hillside as we defeat them by 22. FVV will have 11 points, Carter will have 11 bounds and Baker will be the maker of 22 points. Life has taught me that I was not even close to a NBA player and that our beloved Shockers are indeed very talented and do their talking on the court with wins.

Walk the Walk Shocks--77

Talk the talk Pups------55
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shockers - 82
    Them - 57
    Go Shocks!

Comment

Jason Perez 75,
      Lynnrick Rogers 51

Comment

Shox win by 25+. 70 secures a Shox win. 73-48 (@best for Drake).
        Phi Alpha

Comment

I hope our boys give Drake's coach an opportunity to reassess the talent, positions 1-12.

Comment

All players, 1-12, will get plenty of opportunities for playing time by the time the night is over.

Comment

I'm not sure about 1-12. But #13 is going to open a CAN!

Comment

Shocks Win BIG!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

This is Shaq's redemption game. We'll be ready for their goon in the middle this time around. I feel sorry for them.

Comment

Can of Whoop Ass - 76
                    Whoopee Cushion - 49

EDIT: Darn it, I swear I posted this before reading the thread and seeing DU's and Cdizzle's posts. Guess a lot of us had the same idea.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Here's the deal. This game reminds me of the story of the big talker that walked in a biker bar and announces loudly, "I have a list of everybody that is here tonight and I can whip any of you." One big biker stands up and proclaims "My name is Spike and you can't whip me!!!" Quickly the big talker responds and says "Okay Spike, I will mark you off my list." So Drake comes to 21st and Hillside after playing us respectively at their barn. However the chatter from them after the game and since about our Shocks will not work out so good for them. When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, my Mom asked me what I want to be when I grew up. I replied "I want to play in the NBA." Without delay she said "That's not going to happen, so find something else." Gosh Mom, I'm standing right here. Oh well, she knew I was not a bad bad boy like Baker so look at the bright side. Here I am here with ya'll. Muhahahaha.

So the Bulldawgs are coming to town with inflated hopes. Hope does not float for our foes here at 21st and Hillside as we defeat them by 22. FVV will have 11 points, Carter will have 11 bounds and Baker will be the maker of 22 points. Life has taught me that I was not even close to a NBA player and that our beloved Shockers are indeed very talented and do their talking on the court with wins.

Walk the Walk Shocks--77

Talk the talk Pups------55
                      Easily one of the more interesting posts I've read on here in a while. Do I understand it all?No way! But I agree with the sentiments:

XMan 81
                      Lewis Lloyd 53

Comment

Shox will be on a mission. DC and Shaq will spend quality time together in the paint wreaking havoc. That carnage will destroy Drake's anti-aircraft defenses with no fewer than 5 shocker players knocking down threes. A second half lead will balloon to something north of 25 before HCGM shows mercy and clears the bench with 8 plus minutes left.

How is that for bulletin board material?

Bullpups are vanquised by the hounds from hell..

Shox win by 13..
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Drake has failed to score 50 six times this year so far. This will be #7.

81-48 Shox... and it is actually not as close as the score makes it look!

Comment

In the MSU pregame comments last night, Mike Kennedy and Bob Hull were chuckling about the 1-12 comment and said that (paraphrasing) there would be hell to pay. I will be shocked if the final margin is less than 25. A buddy got two tickets to this game so I will get to see the game live. Looking forward to a serious beatdown.
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Comparison from StatSheet

Should be an exciting game. Is Drake our "rival"?

http://
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                              X