No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I would like to see in this game. The Shocks are up 20+ with about 5 minutes left in the game. The under 4 media time out gets here. Don Hall shuts up and the scoreboard immediately begins playing the "All About The Drake" video. After which Don Hall announces that for this particularly game you may leave early and barf bags are available at all of the appropriately named vomitories.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 22, 2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

When was the last time we hit a hundred in a valley game?

Comment

I want the 40% discount at Tad's. I could give a flying monkey as to how many the little dawgs score.

Comment

This game just might be exciting with the offensive performance we give. Also, I'm thinking 2 or 3 breakaway dunks.

Shockers - 75
          All about that Drake - 41

Comment

I have no idea what the score I will be, I just want to see Cotton stuff one in their albino's face.

Comment

I doubt it happens, but I would hope the students can creatively let Ray know about talent evaluation at some point during the game.

I know Marshall knows about it so I think an extra emphasis will be placed to outscore the bullpups by 50. No mercy now.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

^^^^ If you squint just right, The SEC logo looks like a dollar sign. Coincidence?
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Nm

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      I doubt it happens, but I would hope the students can creatively let Ray know about talent evaluation at some point during the game.

I know Marshall knows about it so I think an extra emphasis will be placed to outscore the bullpups by 50. No mercy now.
                      I love our students for their enthusiasm and the noise that they bring to the games, but they seem to lack creativity and organization.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Almost zero creativity, it's really quite astounding.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

This is the game I want the Shox to show off their defensive prowess and hold the dawgs under 30, something along the lines of what Virginia did last night to Georgia Tech. We need to reclaim our rightful place in the national spotlight for stifling defense. TK and RB need to smother everything Ricks and Timmer do and whoever else Giacoletti throws out there on the court. SHOW NO MERCY!

Shox 65
                          Dawgs 29

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
                            I will have to listen to game while I'm driving so please someone be in gif or vine duty for all the dunks that are going to happen. I predict cotton will have at least 2 sc top 10 type of dunks
                            Hope that happens and we can force Drake into more than the 7 turnovers they had in our game in Des Moines.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I expect the game to be pretty much like the Missouri State game in that we pull away the second half and give the bench players a lot of time to develop depth and give the starters some rest. I think we win by at least 25, so I'll go with 81-56 Shox.

Comment

KenPom's thrill factor for Sunday has our game with Drake tied for last

Rk 24
                                Prediction Wichita St. 74-50 (99%)
                                Thrill Score 9.1
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X