• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my 11 votes in for the day.

Comment

• Got mine in.

Comment

• Voted x 11 not that it will make any difference other that I feel good honoring Coach Marshall.

Comment

• It's a battle between 1st and 2nd and a battle between 3rd and 4th.

Marshall is at 5% in 3rd and Beilein is at 4% in 4th.

Comment

• Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

It’s time to get your second wind and step-up the voting.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• voted for marshall again

still in 3rd with 5%

Comment

• Still voting angry for the Shockers main man. Hope Coach Marshall is feeling better.

Comment

• So are people clicking vote and not confirming or are we just not getting votes?

Comment

• I think Hoiberg and Painter have pretty much dominated throughout the competition. Hoiberg has the advantage of the national pub he got from the dancing coach advertising Infiniti did for the Charity Challenge plus he picked a national charity in the American Heart Association.

Not sure what Painter/Purdue have done to energize their supporters. Maybe the Big 10 conference got behind them. Something I doubt the Valley and/or our MVC brethren would even consider.

Our only shot would have been to energize the Wichita Community overall and that just did not and probably will not happen. The sad thing is it is about the easiest community service anyone will ever do. Took me 4 minutes a day to register 11 votes once I got them set up.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 12, 2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                      So are people clicking vote and not confirming or are we just not getting votes?
                      The other fan bases are just bigger.

Comment

• It looks like Marshall is going to finish 3rd. Marshall is still at 5%.

I think the voters for Beilein have thrown in the towel. He's now at 3%.

Comment

• Whew, I'm pooped!
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Marshall helps deliver $15K for Wichita Children’s Home

Comment

Working...
                            X