No announcement yet.

Coach Marshall and ESPN/Infiniti Raising Money for Wichita Children's Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Shocker fans... someone is already kicking our arse.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• Just registered my 11 daily votes but it didn't really move the needle.

Hoiberg - 43%
        Painter - 37%
        Marshall - 14%
        Beilein - 7%
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 3, 2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Marshall drops to 4th at 8% behind Beilein at 13%.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Marshall drops to 4th at 8% behind Beilein at 13%.
            Well, IMO, this is another flub on Challenge's part. I'm guessing they had Marshall and Beilein's numbers turned around. After I voted last night, probably around 8-9:00 PM, Painter was at was at 42%, Hoiberg 38%, Marshall 13%, and Beilein 7%. I seriously doubt that between that time and 6 this morning that the voting totals change that dramatically. For Marshall's vote total to cut get nearly in half, the other 3 schools, particularly Michigan, would have all had to do a lot of voting. More than happened during the day where one would expect most of the voting to take place.

Since that 6:00 AM time, Marshall has come up to 9%, Beilein down to 12% based on your post.

Comment

• Gregg 4th with 9%, Bielein 3rd at 12% at 9:00 am both before and after my 9 votes.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Well, IMO, this is another flub on Challenge's part. I'm guessing they had Marshall and Beilein's numbers turned around. After I voted last night, probably around 8-9:00 PM, Painter was at was at 42%, Hoiberg 38%, Marshall 13%, and Beilein 7%. I seriously doubt that between that time and 6 this morning that the voting totals change that dramatically. For Marshall's vote total to cut get nearly in half, the other 3 schools, particularly Michigan, would have all had to do a lot of voting. More than happened during the day where one would expect most of the voting to take place.

Since that 6:00 AM time, Marshall has come up to 9%, Beilein down to 12% based on your post.
                Makes you wonder how accurate these vote tabulations really are.

Comment

• Not to burst everyone's bubble, but this race is already over for WSU. I'm sure @SB Shock: or @im4wsu: could do this much better (or correct me), however, I'll take a swing at it.

Assume the same number of voters for WSU continue. Now assume the voters for the other 3 schools drop to just 15% of what they were the 1st day. Of course, the current leader is the only one of importance to WSU.

If Marshall had "90" (9%) votes the first day, after 12 more days (90x12=1080), he would have "1170" votes (1080+90).

If Painter had "420" (42%) votes the first day (420x.15=63), after 12 more days (63x12=756), they would have "1176" votes (756+420).

These totals would account for the 13 days of voting. It would take a huge increase in Marshall votes, huge decrease in Painter votes, and/or a big combination for Marshall to have a chance. Each day these percentages hold , the deeper the hole.

By the way, I did vote family and friends this morning as well as yesterday.

Comment

• Animal House movie clips: http://j.mp/1ux3yfLBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/rK8A7TDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:B...

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Keep voting
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by KraRam View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Keep voting
                      That made me lol.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• I have little doubt that 3G's chances of winning are slim to none, and slim has probably left the building.

But I will still vote every day simply to HONOR Coach Marshall which is the very least I can do as a Shocker fan.

Comment

• Gregg in 3rd with both 3rd and 4th showing 9%. Let's not let him finish last!
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• TTT

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• HCGM in third with 9%, Beilein in 4th with 8%. We may not win, but we ain't gonna come in last.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                We may not win, but we ain't gonna come in last.
                                We are way, way beyond finishing last considering there are 44 other Coaches/Charities that did not make the Final Four.

Comment

Working...
                                X