No announcement yet.

St Louis vs Wichita State game thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recorded, and after reading all the post here, went home to watch said Aquatic Engineer performing her duties.

I was flabbergasted to find that my boys had deleted the games to make room for my wife's "The Newsroom" recordings.

Apparently I need more storage as Shocker HD games take a bunch of room.

"But, dad, you watched it live. Why do you need to save it?" I am hoping someone comes up with evidence for my boys to know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      I recorded, and after reading all the post here, went home to watch said Aquatic Engineer performing her duties.

I was flabbergasted to find that my boys had deleted the games to make room for my wife's "The Newsroom" recordings.

Apparently I need more storage as Shocker HD games take a bunch of room.

"But, dad, you watched it live. Why do you need to save it?" I am hoping someone comes up with evidence for my boys to know why.
      Do you have access to WatchESPN/ESPN3? The games is archived there. In fact, if you are really motivated and are watching on a PC you can pause at the perfect time, take screen capture, host it somewhere, and link it here for all to see.

Comment

• I'm sure we will have a scouting report on said Miss H2OMy this evening.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• This is a close approximation although our H2O girl was in Shocker black from head to toe. Actually this dress is probably a little longer than the one our girl was sporting.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 9, 2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• This has been an added perk for those of us down low in section 124!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              I have had much worse line waiting at Disney World. 15,000 people definitely fills up the Old Town area.

Most the people in line seemed to be in good spirits.
              For anyone going to Orlando next November the IBA patdown will feel like "just a walk in the park Kazansky" compared to lines at Disneyworld during Thanksgiving. But hey, it should be a bit warmer and it's Shocker basketball at Disneyworld what's not to like?

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                That is only two bus loads, maybe three. That, IMHO, would be expected immediately after the game. What does the LD lot hold, 1500-2000 vehicles?
                We got on the 4th bus and were there when the 1st bus loaded. Prolly 3 loads in line behind us. Had it been raining, it would not have been good. They ran 4 buses from LDS pregame and 5, they said, afterwards. It was ok, but not ideal.

Comment

• I think she's in a couple of the Defense pics at https://goshockers.exposure.co/wichita-state-vs-slu - look to the left of Fred and Ria'n in their shots. Probably in the National Anthem shot as well but I wasn't able to download the pic and zoom in.

The outfit kind of reminded of what the waitresses at Scotch and Sirloin wore when I was there one time years ago :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    I searched the interwebs and failed; I did watch the game again last night on 'Cox' and found out what the hoopla was about. Yikes!
                    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to come up with any photos of the young lady in the black mini skirt and high heels, however I did locate these nuggets. The first is titled "Hello" and the other two are "Give 'em the Shocker 1" and "Give 'em the Shocker 2"; I'll let you all dissect the photos. Ha!

Give 'em the Shocker 2
                    Did anyone spot the Creighton fan in the above pic?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Did anyone spot the Creighton fan in the above pic?
                      The guy with the 2 cans of beer? Nah... CU fan needs to have a sweater vest on, and have double beers in both hands.

Of course, there is also the smug lady looking down the bridge of her nose, but she is clearly sporting Shocker colors.

Comment

• Creighton fans would never stoop so low as to drink Coors Light. They strike me more as a Stella Artois or Heineken crowd--anything they can drink with an extended pinky finger.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          Creighton fans would never stoop so low as to drink Coors Light. They strike me more as a Stella Artois or Heineken crowd--anything they can drink with an extended pinky finger.
                          On dollar beer night, anything goes

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            Creighton fans would never stoop so low as to drink Coors Light. They strike me more as a Stella Artois or Heineken crowd--anything they can drink with an extended pinky finger.
                            You guys don't know ****. The beer that I drink at Creighton games is from the yellow beer stand nearest the south entrance. They sell "Your old man's beer" for eight bucks. I used to buy Schultz at the stand, then for a while they had Hamm's. Now I get the Pabst Blue Ribbon. 24 oz.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              You guys don't know ****. The beer that I drink at Creighton games is from the yellow beer stand nearest the south entrance. They sell "Your old man's beer" for eight bucks. I used to buy Schultz at the stand, then for a while they had Hamm's. Now I get the Pabst Blue Ribbon. 24 oz.
                              When they start selling Schlitz, then pop off.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                Busted!! You just lost every Internet argument you ever took part in, and ever will, because -- *gasp* -- you like fizzy yellow beer!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X